Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some New Mods

yaris30

got 2 6 inch red neons in the centre of the dash ..very impressive at night :D also got toyota in japanese writing as vinyl on the front and rear bumpers..simple mods I think

yep in the cubby holes each side of the centre of the dash just stuck them on they are small and light but they give a good beam ..They dont obstruct my view of the road though but they light the whole inside up

errr... :lol: I colour -coded the whole dash in red and door cards red gaiter red and black leather steering wheel red and black mats some red on my seats as well all red ya might as well say well wine red anyway :lol:

breezer yours was bright red, yaris 30's is more like maroon and matches the car it looks very classy in my opinion, whereas your red one stood out alot and screamed max muppet :lol:

Ian im gobsmacked that i cant actually sell it, ill take £4500 just to see the back of it, its in great condition FTSH 12 months MOT 6 months TAX etc etc

:crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links