Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Yaris At Overdrive

yaris30

Like it

is the grey detail a replacement to the type you get on the t sport ( ie grey moulding ) will you be getting it sprayed to match the rest of the car ?.

What does the rest of the car look like from the side and front , can you post some more pictures ? Have you done any performance mods yet or is it cosmetic at the moment ?

Does look good so far :)

just one quest guys..does the 2002 yaris have rear torsion bar suspension?Im thinking of lowering it at the back but not too low.I know there is on the 2003 model

mostly cosmetic tim ..I only have a pipercross induction kit and a sparco front strut brace at the moment but in the future Im thinking of getting a hks turbo add on

just one quest guys..does the 2002 yaris have rear torsion bar suspension?Im thinking of lowering it at the back but not too low.I know there is on the 2003 model

No, torsion bars are reserved 4 saxo's and clio's etc! :lol:

Its springs all round mate! :thumbsup:

ahhh well it was worth a go :lol: ..which coilovers are the best does anyone know for an ordinary yaris that is rear ones is all Im after and who would be best for price

went for eibachs but I dunno about ride quality..I think its only 30 mm drop ..I know cobras were bad for ride quality and they were 40mm

ohh yeah anyone who wants a set of cobra lowering springs for their t-sport let me know ..They are in excellant condition and boxed and give a 40mm drop ..Ill be selling them for around 100 euro

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links