Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Smoked Lexus Lights Vs Rev 3 Rear Lights

swales_p

Ive been looking at rear lights for some time for mr2 turbo (mines a rev 2) and to be honest i carnt find any that look as good as rev 3 rear lights.

Then i came accross the smoked lexus lights on rogue trader and now im in two minds weather to get them or look for a set of rev 3 rear lights.

How much are a pair of rev 3 rear lights and also the centre panel.

Cheers :thumbsup:

the smoked lights do look kinda nice on the car. finally got round to doing it!

Got some nice remarks off people, and not the usual chavs who go lexus on everything, i painted the centre panel jet black instead of body colour to help blend the lights in a bit, else they would stick out too much imo

And they are a fair bit cheaper, tho depending on if you can get a hold of a rev3+ centre console, or if you want to bin the reverse lights and get the rev 6 centre panel.

-Z

lexus lights cost £150 and then you have to pay for the centre panel which is about £50 so £200 altogether plus paint.

rev3 lights including centre section with reverse lights and painted panel will cost you about £250 all in.

costwise, they work out to be about the same, the rev3 centre panel is more expensive.

down to prefernce really. i prefer the rev3..... and the people who have bought the lexus ones have all commented on the quality being a bit cheap. im not knocking them personally, i think they look ok. this is solely the opinion of people who have them at the moment, they havent changed them back to rev3's but they just made the comment that they are cheaply built compared to oem spec.

choose the ones you like and be happy with them :thumbsup:

hmm, LOVE the rev 3 rear lights.. not too keen on the mr2 lexus lights if im honest!

my old mr2 had CIVIC lexus lights... looked amazing loved it!!

y2tbbg.jpg

get the Rev3's and then them lighting up Jap style .. the best lights in my opinion ..

get the Rev3's and then them lighting up Jap style .. the best lights in my opinion ..

Jap Style?

rev3's

a think jap style is twinning up the bulbs to illuminate both lenses??

correct me if im wrong?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links