Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Imoc Mr2 Donnington Track Day

Stu8

Saturday 4th December for IMOC. All other MR2 clubs welcome of course.

It's aOpen Pit Lane with an extended sighting lap session to get all those who are first timers, nervous etc out on track at slow speeds following the pace car round.

To add some further help here we will of course have an instructor on hand plus I can help some too . We figured that because only a relatively small proportion of us race or do regular trackdays that overall experience wise it'll be fairly even. I will be there driving this time rather than working so if anyone wants to ride shotgun in my SC for familiarisation of the circuit/fun i'm happy to do that.

Those of us who have more experience will behave ourselves anyway and give plenty of space on track so it was on that premise that we elected to go open pitlane for the day.

Cost is going to be £160. We need to get some bookings in ASAP to ensure the day remains MR2 only, so get booked up!

As is now usual for BookaTrack (BaT) days we will have tyre changing/delivery services available but please book in advance so we know what tyres to bring with us. Tyre stuff is on: http://www.buyatyre.com

Also we will be offering 'Bearding' service. This pertains to any mechanical malady that occurs and we will do our best to get you back on track. So if you have a problem with your car or need something checking over you can give BookaBeard a shout at the BaT truck (BFO HGV thing) and he will come to your rescue.

We can also do helmet hire for those without their own lids for £10. It is advisable to book your helmet when you book online as that way it guarrantees you a lid for the day as there is limited supply. If you are bringing your own helmet it should be at least a Type A or FIA/MSA equivalent. Motorbike helmets are fine and at the end of the day its your head so look after it!

Okay to book you need to go to:

http://www.bookatrack.com/-pB?524

You can pay online in the normal way though we are trying out other methods so it would be really cool if you could use PayPal; paypal@bookatrack.com

or by direct transfer:

BaT username as the payment reference.

Account No: 90179035

sort code: 20-81-00

Barclays

Obviously paying by direct transfer is easier if you have online banking.

If you have any problems with this please email: jonny@bookatrack.com

The day will run from 9am till around 4ish depending on light/weather conditions.

An additional point is that Donny has a 98db driveby noise limit. They are pretty strict on this, but we have never known an MR2 to fail it and just to help BookaTrack will give a refund to anyone if they fail on the day.

Okay thinks thats everything covered. If you have any other questions (braces self for deluge) then please email me.

Have fun, and stay safe.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links