Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Active Subwoofer Urgent Help!

minidoughty

I have recently acquired the toyota sctive subwoofer system for my yaris SR (£28 from ebay), the only problem is it didn't come with the connection cable to the head unit. Please can anyone help me with my problem? there are some pictures below to show the connection on the unit and a diagram from Toyota parts department of the cable that is meant to come with the unit. If its any help i do have the standard rear parcel Speakers fitted. Please help, i dont want to fork out £144 for the real thing!

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

unfortunately the cable is only supplied when you purchase the actual unit at £144. it doesn't have a part no. to order. i already tried asking the toyota main dealer, which said "no sorry".

:o

thats odd! id doubt a separate part doesnt have its own number!!!

hmmmmm

you need to contact Dan aka yaristpot....

im sure he can help ;)

Have you got the instructions that came with the sub?

When I picked mine up im pretty sure it details all the parts you get with corresponding part numbers.

No sorry it didn't come with the instructions, but if you or anyone can find the instructions or part no. i would be very grateful! :thumbsup:

Had a quick look on mine, but couldn't see a part no.

Hi Minidoughty

Found the instructions but no part number on for the cable which connects the sub to the head unit.

Only thing I can suggest is to try ringing a different Toyota dealer in your area to see if they can suggest anything else.

Yarisldc

Thanks for the feedback again, trying to figure out if i could make one? i could convert both toyota ends to iso and then connect the two iso connecters? or integrate into the cables running already to my rear Speakers? if anyone has any info on where and how it connects to the rear of the stereo it would be much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links