Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Bumper Crystal Lights

mr2nut123

get payed 2moro and want to go out and buy some of these, anywhere i can travel to buy some on the day? im in bradford but can travel a bit if the price is right :P

Coventry is in the east midlands by the way.

I fancy getting myself some of these crystal lights, let me know where you get them from and how much. Are they easy enough to fit?

• 2 weeks later...
for the attention of Jerry...

bumped to the top.. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate nice one. So now i know :thumbsup:

jerry!!

for the attention of Jerry...

bumped to the top..  :thumbsup:

Cheers mate nice one. So now i know :thumbsup:

jerry!!

no worries bud..

just rememebr that you will need to make a couple of holes in them to fit the side lights into.. but its a ***** easy job.. :yes:

same as stock to fit... you need to make a whole for the sidelight though.

Hi jimlad

You say that you have got to make a hole for the side lights. Well on this picture there is a hole already. It also has a orange bulb there already or is that a reflector. Maybe all you have to do is just replace with a clear bulb to use as side lights. What do you think??

clear_lens.jpg

jerry!!

the indicator hole is there already.. and yeah.. that orange colout looks like a bulb... but you need to drill a hole for the side light though..

there are a couple of 'How To' whings bout for this.. i think they are on the MR2OC site.. :thumbsup:

The diamond lights light up differently also... the whole unit glows rather than a little square.. damn I need a set also!

RUSS!!!

the indicator hole is there already.. and yeah.. that orange colout looks like a bulb... but you need to drill a hole for the side light though..

there are a couple of 'How To' whings bout for this.. i think they are on the MR2OC site.. :thumbsup:

cheers for the info buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

You also need different indicator bulbs cos the American ones ( which are supplied ) dont fit our bulb holders.

Russ

the diamond clear lights do look good. As Jappy said the whole unit lights up as opposed to a little square on the Toyota ones.

there are a couple of 'How To' whings bout for this.. i think they are on the MR2OC site..  :thumbsup:

cheers for the info buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Jerry, you can get silver bulbs that flash orange for a neater look.

Jerry, you can get silver bulbs that flash orange for a neater look.

Now thats a good idea mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links