Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What I Hate!

jerry phipps

Hi jake Well what can i say. You are a genius. I kind of like the part about entering the car park at 6200rpm. But that would really make everyone look. But as for the police standing by it. I dont like that idea.

Well jake i think i can beat that idea?

Do you remember a cartoon called secret squirrel. Well this guy had it covered. Everytime he had to park up the car he would just get out of the car and press a remote. And the car would turn into a brief case :D

Now all you have to do is walk around with it.

Only trouble if you miss layed it your are stuffed.

Takes on a new meaning to i've lost the car :D

jerry!!

I wasnt driving my tundra, but a 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass. It was a warm beautiful day so I took my classic out for a drive. Decided to park right next to the handicap parking space where there was near a whole parking spot marked off so no one could park close to the handicapped car. I thought I was going to be safe with nobody able to park next to me. Boy was I wrong some a$$hole parked there and made a huge dent in the front fender of my classic :o I was sooooooooo mad. I started to swing my huge door open into thier car, but knew it would damage mine too.

Even taking up 2 spaces dont do alot of good either, I have still found dings and dents from IDIOTS!

jake, I didn't know you knew my husband. You must do because he already uses your tricks. I didn't know he liked those German Sausages or that big bar of chocolate until I took him with me a few times.

Only trouble is I can't do the doughnuts on my own I respect my T sport too much to risk it going wrong and me side swipeing the car next to me.

You know what Jerry, I was just washing the Celica and I remembered an old wound inflicted by an unknown piece of scum one night a few years back. So I thought of this topic.

I was at the Brixton Academy photographing a concert one Saturday night and hard as parking is in brixton managed to find a space in a back street behind the venue.

When I got back to the car later that night I found some w***er had hit the passenger side rear panel and left a bad dent and some red paint. No note on window, nothing. What a punk. Total mindless scumbag with no regard for other peoples property.

So really it doesnt matter where you leave your car, because there will always be some prat around not paying the attention he/she should be. And then.........

Hi gordypix Well you ain't going to believe this. Today i parked up in tesco's at lunch time to get myself some lunch. On return to the car i saw a trolley boy just push a trolley so hard it just shot across the car park. When i looked up i saw it going towards my car :o

I shouted to the bloke if that hits my car your a dead man. Once i was through shouting at the ****** i took his name and went to the customer service and reported the fool. So it's not all the time people parking up who are doing the damage. It's the bloody fool's pushing the trolleys about.

I guess today i was really lucky :rolleyes:

But next time who knows

jerry!!

morning all,

I'm with jerry on this one, ive been doing something similar for a while myself, until other half went on a whackey diet, nothing to eat at all till 3 months have passed, just water with added flavours full of nutriants and things, she looks fab (lost 3 stone) but ive ended up doing the shopping for me and the ankle biter. :o

It got so bad that on one trip a actualy came out of one of the major chains of shops to find that a young mother had used the bonnet of the supra to rest her basket and two children on while she unpacked the basket into the boot of the car and then put the kids in the child seats.

You can imagine the choice of words i came out with to find two kids and a basket on the bonnet of the car i'd just had resprayed. :angry:

Solution:- buy a ****ty runaround to do the shopping in where a dint adds to its value,

I use a '94 rover 820

:ph34r:

Zee,that magnet thing is in the uk now.Called a bodybar it's £35 for the ones on your car or £30 to put ones on your garage walls,available from GCA 01306 627707.

I walk to the supermarket and then get a taxi back,got a thing about parking my car alongside another so avoid whenever possible.

I was in Tesco car park in my girlfriends Polo, she was driving very slowly looking 4 a space, I noticed some geek pushing about 20 trollys towards us! He didn't stop, just smashed into the back of our car :angry: I got out ready to kick his monkey *****, my girlfriend advised me to leave him alone and speak to the manager instead! Well, I have never seen him again so I assume he's been sacked, we had the panel re-sprayed :D

Hope the shop covered the full costs Scooby.........

oh yes!! the manager was very ggod, he new I was close to giving him a chinese burn! :angry:

Nice won scoobyspanker. It really gets me mad when someone doesn't respect your property. I think that tescos should make there car parking spaces a bit bigger. And employ someone to patrol the car park to check that people are parking properly EG make sure that they have parked up properly. If not they will get a fine or clamped.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links