Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santapod Sunday 10th Southern Convoy

Leeky

Me, Bibbs, Ed (not standard Sera/Lord Ed) and possibly Dave (Rookey) are leaving Reading at 7am. We are meeting at PC World in Reading which is accross the road from the Toyota Main Dealer.

Anyone is welcome to meet us there and join our convoy.

From there we will be heading down the M4 to the M25 and swinging north to the M1.

Then we will be heading to the Toddington Services (approx 8am) just before Junction 12 of the M1. This is where we will be meeting Knowlson, Peter the Dude, his brother Tom and Corollasr.

From there we are straight to the Pod.

If anyone wants to convoy with us either from Reading or from Toddington let us know before the weekend and we will include you in :thumbsup:

cheers for the info mate. will make sure i'm there on time. finally got the car back today and have spent time bedding the brakes in, so should be done by then :thumbsup:

ed

Anyone who has a Jap car is welcome to join us for a convoy.

BUT i will not be allowing proper scum to join us :lol: , like people with ROVERS, FORDS OR CITROENS :P :D :thumbsup:

I'll be bedding in a clutch hopefully, so I'll not be on the track .. but I'll be there ..

will be taking the celica down it not quite standard form if all goes to plan would love to offer a lift to someone but as ill have one konig bucket and nothing else inside her i cant

andy, which way round the m25 u goin? if dartford way could meet u guys at mimms. fi not then will see u at toddington at 8 :thumbsup:

ed

k then. wil probly get there early just in case. fi not outside i'll be inside munching on a burger or something

ed

I will be going up the A14 then across to Northampton.. should be at Copdock Tesco's at 07:00.. see you all at the Pod around 09:30 ish. :thumbsup:

may be a few other cars meeting us on route ..

Yeah, I'll hopefully pick you up at J8/9 on the M4. Otherwise Toddington.

Cheers

Paul.

tut tut dave!

:( lol

I would have come, but my band have managed to get together...yes...on the day of Pod! I have to be there...the music COULD sound a little wrong without a drummer!lol

leeky, gonna PM u my number as i'll probably be inside the services when u arrive as i'll be there at about quarter to 8.

see u all tomorrow

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links