Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My First Corolla

doobs

Just bought a year old 1.4 T3 5 DR Hatch after being a recent Lexus IS 200 owner - have to say that although I enjoyed the Lexus, it was a hugely expensive purchase/exercise (from new) and I already find the Corolla to be quieter, smoother and more comfortable than the Lexus!

I have noticed a few things about the Corolla that somebody may be able to help me with though

1. The fuel guage seems to be falling rapidly after staying on full for a while - not sure if I have a problem or if this is normal

2. I have the following dashboard lights stay on until the engine is running - Battery light, engine management/diagnostic light and oil light - they all go out when engine is running bit I think the lexus lights all went out prior to starting the engine - is this right.

Must say so far it appears to be a great car though

Welcome :hokus-pokus:

The dash lights is common to all the Toyota's I've been in, so don't worry :thumbsup:

Not sure on the other one :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links