Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decat Question

BLOODUK

just got the stock one gutted and the sensors are still in the stock locations with no issues ..

Yes you just proved what i was getting across " ALL SENSORS ARE STILL IN STOCK LOCATIONS "

The garage or whoever worked on his car removed one of them and left it out :censor:

He replaced the lower pipe, so there's no sensor on the bottom part. He told me that the upper sensor will do the same job

^ in the post

just checked with mechanic mate who confirmed exactly what BLOODUK said about retarding fuel and such

:thumbsup:

tony4 Get that sensor in and working pronto and give the garage a good kick up the rear , he shouldve asked you before removing it instead of going ahead thats just WRONG!

I will speak to him nicely and see what his respond....

I'm gutted that I was very disappointed when I test drove it and ask him why, he told me that because I'm doing one thing at a time...

I should have invest on power FC and get ignition and fueling corrected... but, but....power FC don't make one for rev1/2...

Tony fingers crossed get that Sensor back in... and let us now how it goes , give the ECU a good reset afterwards though just incase.

Good luck :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links