Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northerners - Jap Show At Pod

Firthy

When you say north do you just mean North of POD :) ?

I'm going from the better part of the country on sunday :)

Where's that then?

I'm coming from B'ham (M6/M1 etc..)

I'm going! and yes am going on the strip too.

Will be on the celica-club stand but doubt I will be in convoy with them as theyre meeting at 7am at liecester forest (TOO EARLY!)

Will be heading down at 9ish with all the skylines (making me look slow :lol: )

rich - u downgrading back to 14s for the weekend or are u racing me on 17s!

have sorted out whatever was wrogn with the car before. running a lot colder and smoother, and a LOT faster. think i may actually get the 9.0 to 60 that i'm after. i'm still bringin ur filter arent i?

ed

Am taking mine down on the 19's and fully loaded with ICE. Would rather have an accurate 'day to day' readout. Interested in seeing the difference this Blitz I just put in makes. Was pleased to beat book time of 17.9 fully loaded on 19's first time running with 17.7.... stripping it down and putting old wheels on is too much hard work and looks awful lol

dont think my car weighs any more that standar so will probably leave it as it is. may have a go with the induction kit if the new buyer doesnt mind, as the pickup was a lot sharper with it on

ed

My car's misfiring at the moment, if I can sort it out before the weekend I'll be putting the 14's back on, so I can follow you up the strip ;) .

If I can't sort it, It'll be on the TOC Stand on 17's instead.

so it's all up in the air at the mo.

Either way, I'll be there with your springs. So bring the filter.

Maybe MK afterwards again cos my mate wants to see what I was going on about last time. :thumbsup:

yeah MK sounds good as long as weather is good. think it'l start to get boring there tho as the summer is over and people cant be bothered coming out, but i may be wrong.

misfiring could be due to ur use of optimax. thats y mine did it

ed

Am taking mine down on the 19's and fully loaded with ICE. Would rather have an accurate 'day to day' readout. Interested in seeing the difference this Blitz I just put in makes. Was pleased to beat book time of 17.9 fully loaded on 19's first time running with 17.7.... stripping it down and putting old wheels on is too much hard work and looks awful lol

thats what im doin to mine :(

was hoping to have my konig subrames by then for my seats but they have just made them and will hsip them from germany in a couple of day so slim chance of them bein here nut my white carbonfibre back box is in suspension i need to sort out and filter then ill be happy sorry went a bit offf topic

dont think my car weighs any more that standar so will probably leave it as it is. may have a go with the induction kit if the new buyer doesnt mind, as the pickup was a lot sharper with it on

ed

Listen to the salesman :lol:

If you use it to beat me, it's gonna add another £15 on the purchase price of the springs be cause it's been used more :lol: ;)

Sexy crayola - The reason I'd put the 14's back on, is because I actually surprised him last time with my little 1.3. So it would be nice to see how long I can keep up with him and not chicken out Like I did last time (Isn't that right Ed?)

If you beat me easier with it fitted then I'll be impressed, but if you don't, I'll increase the spring price. Ha Ha.

SO EITHER WAY I WIN MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

misfiring could be due to ur use of optimax. thats y mine did it

ed

I STOPPED USING IT, AND THAT'S WHEN THE MISFIRING STARTED :ffs:,

So I don't know what to do now. Goback to normal unleaded or stick with optimax

OFF TOPIC.

as for MK I thought of it because of so many peeps coming from trax last time,

And after that, money might be tight, cos of rayvern in november. Seeing him this Friday. off topic again.

Rich i'll thrash u more now anyway. last time yeh u suprised me but i do admit i think we both could've pushed harder, although it was a public road and i didnt really want to run the red lights, especially with only one working brake

as for the induction, i dont need to use it to beat u, just wanna see how different performance is with it. anyway, already have a list of who i need to race.

1. you

2. lee a.k.a knightrider

3. something equal to the rolla - will have to find a competitor.

will have a chat on the MK website to see what people are gonna do.

ed

p.s. about the optimax, what may have happened is that your ECU has adapted to run with optimax and as a result demands the higher octance fuel, but then surely if u run say 3/4 tanks of normal unleaded it will change back. or maybe the engines just showing its age? ;)

i think we both could've pushed harder,

or maybe the engines just showing its age? ;)

____

(____)___

(_______0)

(____)

(____)

125K still caught you off guard mate. So there!!!!

And if I really wanted to beat you I'd get a 1.6 with a 6spd

(Oops I tried, damn you Firthy :lol: ) ha ha.

If it's quick enough to get me points it's quick enough (for now anyway ;) )

As for pushing harder, nope that was all the 1.3 had, so the margin will be bigger I guess,

rich - i didnt mean that in a harsh way, but maybe the engine just reacted badly to the fuel as its run on unleaded for 100k+ and then u put optimax in it.

ed

I'm in at barwell bodyworks this morning to help put the car back together in hope we can make the car show ready for the sunday, loads to do.

If all goes to plan I'll be joining junction 21 and heading south to 15 on the M1, lol you won't miss me, sunglasses will be required ;) :P

Kev :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: :P :lol:

Rob can i meet you because i havent got a sniff where santa pod is...never been before!! :(

im only goin if i get the new motor :(

lookin a bit bleque though

:rolleyes: :P :lol:

Rob can i meet you because i havent got a sniff where santa pod is...never been before!! :(

If there is a convoy "from the north" let me know and I'll catch ya when you come past the M6 :lol: . unless there's a service station to meat up at after the M6 joins M1(can't remember).

If there is a convoy "from the north" let me know and I'll catch ya when you come past the M6 :lol: . unless there's a service station to meat up at after the M6 joins M1(can't remember).

Yeah can meet up with you on the way although at the moment it sounds like i am the only one coming from the north :(

Il have a look on the t'internet to see if there's a sevice station can meet you at :thumbsup:

there's 6or7 starlets going from barnsley at 7am if you need a hand firthy???

craig(p.s that 6/7 includes me :thumbsup: )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links