Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rallying An Ae86

chris_g6

last saturday i was treated to a day's rally driving in oxford by my lovely girlfriend. when i got there i found that the car i would be driving was a RWD corolla coupe (ae86). i was well chuffed. through the day they teach you how to drift it round muddy slippy corners at speeds up to 60mph. then you have a time trial and the best driver of the day wins a trophie!!! guess what........ i won that trophie!!!! :thumbsup: . it was my first time driving a RWD car and i won. i'm again 'well chuffed'

Superb feeling when you push the hell out of the car!!! And get a prize for it aswell!!! I'm sure it's a great experience!!

welcome to the club. my wife did the same for me 3 years ago . so i then perchased a rally preped celica and iam still doing it( page 7 of members cars) the car is for sale at the moment as i want to move into the forest.

hope you keep it up its great fun :ph34r: if you want to have ago in a event and need any advice like getting your liecance and equipment give me a shout. hell may even let you co drive for me :ph34r: :bookworm: .................. :eek::ph34r:

cheers mate :thumbsup: i will keep that in mind and just out of interest how much are you selling your celica for?

£2,500 that includes some spare body parts, spare engine , box. spare lights and if i remeber right 10 wheels

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links