Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If Only We Could Get Ae92 Stuff Like This

Unity Jon

c1.jpg

quite a tasty front end in my book, i know a lot of you wont agree, but it would be nice to at least have access to this stuff wouldn't it....

Available from race line. Try www.autostlye.co.za they got loads of stuff for the rolla and its pretty cheap too. Only thing is its in south africa so im not sure what the shippings gonna cost

that front end was available at Moag's. the guy there offered it to me for R900 i think, i was tempted but bringing it back would have been a problem. Chris

I'm trying....

My father-in-law has a service center over there and i keep trying to get him to ship stuff over as an expansion on his business, will try again when i'm there.

If he does agree it will mean contacting him direct (via email probably) paying cash to his account (bank tansfer) then waiting patiently whilst the gear is shipped ot him then repackaged and re-addressed to the UK, shipping from SA isnt cheap and takes about 2 weeks (ish)

The question is, would you pay money into a strangers account in a strange country 6000 miles away ??

Yo dudes i contacted them about the shipping and they dont do it, instead they got a guy over here who works for autstlyle and he can get you what ever you want. Its not as cheap but what you pay extra you save on what you would pay on the shipping and import fees. Does that make sense? Otherwise if your lucky enough to be going there then you could just buy it there and bring it back with you as excess baggage. Just an idea, it would be cheaper than shipping...

Yo dudes i contacted them about the shipping and they dont do it, instead they got a guy over here who works for autstlyle and he can get you what ever you want.

didnt get a name or a contact then ? would make my return journey a lot easier on the wallet, conscience and nerves. :ph34r:

There was someone on here looking into the franchise side but we never heard anymore, perhaps its him and he's sorted it out..... (wishful thinking) B)

Try this guy, He's the guy that contacted me about it. His names Faizel. and you can get him at info@racline.co.za

Mefirst... you've lost me.

In you post above you said

Yo dudes i contacted them about the shipping and they dont do it, instead they got a guy over here who works for autstlyle and he can get you what ever you want.

you contacted Autostyle and they said they wont ship (we all knew that anyway :() and you said they have a contact here :) then you give a guys name that contacted you ? with a South African email address ??

I dont understand... Is the contact here working for Autostyle ? does he have a shop ? does he have a UK address ??

can you explain things more clearly as it may be easier for all the people on here to contact this guy direct rather than a tourist like myself taking away his trade ! B)

• 2 weeks later...

He works for the company that make all the bodykits. A sales rep i think. He's in the uk but gets all the messages forwarded through africa. That a bit more helpful?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links