Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I Have Another Cts?

Rolla nutter

Guys, my 03 reg CTS has already clocked up to 80,000 miles and due for a renewal on our company car policy.... therefore I have to make up my mind by latest end of Oct 04.... should I go for anothe CTS? or any recommedation?

Funny enough i was thinking the same, have had toyotas now for 6 years, currently my CTS is an 02 and on 50k or so, was thinking about extending the waranty and keeping it another year, beyond that i would seriously consider the Civic Type R as it is a little faster and better handling, but if you are like me use the car for business i guess the T Sport is ideal and not too flashy, i find it very satisfying to drive as most fools dont know what the car is.

Not sure what else compares Me an me lady have just ordered in a Clio 182 but i bet this is impractical for you?

How about a second hand Elise man that would be top of my list, can but dream.

Guys, my 03 reg CTS has already clocked up to 80,000 miles and due for a renewal on our company car policy.... therefore I have to make up my mind by latest end of Oct 04.... should I go for anothe CTS? or any recommedation?

By the sound of things you clock up a few miles in a year, if you are looking for something comfortable and still quick the Corolla really does fit the bill very well but don’t forget the competition,

Seat Leon Cupra R

Renault Sport Megan 225

New Golf GTI

I would be very inclined to take a look at the Seat myself!

Nick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links