Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wahayyyyyyy! My Car Passed

Bizarra

Tried to post this yesterday, but kept getting "Flood control in operation" whatever that meant. :ffs:

Even though my car has an MoT till next May ,that wasn't recognised here, so I had to submit it for its NCT [same thing, different letters}

I was anxious coz I' heard of cars having to go back for lack of grease on bonnet catch or washer peeing in slightly wrong direction :cacker:

Three owners in front of me got lists of defects & I was starting to reckon that no-one passed, first try, when the one in front got passed, much to his surprise.

I was keeping a very beady eye on what they were doing to my car through the observation windows, saw it being lowered from the ramp & driven out.

A very long time passed, relatively, when the Tester appeared, with the CERTIFICATE IN HIS HAND :thumbsup: .

Then he said to me " That's a lovely Sprinter you have there". I had to tell him that it is several steps up from a Sprinter, being an Executive Gl liftback. But the bleedin' Tester admired my 13y.o. Exec! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: . He was quite right of course, she is a beaut.

Also, plus, if my sums are right this is my 200th post :lol: Not a lot compared to some, but a personal best :hokus-pokus:

Beginning to think that a ToC Gold members sticker would look well on my rear window.

The drinks are on me. I'm like a pup with 2 tails.

Vic

Result.

Hope mine sails through it's next test !

and yeah..... you need a gold member sticker for the finishing touch

Rich

i got mine tomorrow. goin into the tester later to see if the few things i'm not sure about aint gonna fail it as need the car for japshow on sunday

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links