Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Toy

toyota rally

my trusty celica went today :crybaby:

and i now have my new rolla t sport. :D ive been cheshire cat like since, dont get me wrong i loved my celica and was sad to see it go , but now i know what you lot were talking about when you mentioned lift at 6000rpm :D :D :D . sorry cant stay and chat going for a drive :thumbsup:

going to find me a honda to scare byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Well done mate, I know what the new car feeling is like you cant stop picking up those keys! :D

See if you can order yourself a induction kit, blitz or something similar and then talk to me about what is sound like in the "LIFT" zone!

Enjoy fella!

Nick :thumbsup:

Nick perhaps you can help me, I'm thinking about fitting a K&N Filter to my T Sport and also a different exhaust from the Cat back, any ideas, my mate works for toyota and he seems to think would make quite a big improvment to the driving did you do anything to your T Sport, my mate was kind of implying the exhaust and the Air filter would increase performance and may actually increase fuel efficiency, what do you think?

I can't help but think the stock air filter and exhaust are literally strangling the engine so to speak...

Thanks

and i now have my new rolla t sport.  :D  ive been cheshire cat like since,  dont get me wrong i loved my celica and was sad to see it go ,  but now i know what you lot were talking about when you mentioned lift at 6000rpm  :D  :D  :D .  sorry cant stay and chat going for a drive :thumbsup:

Yeah but just wait until you get a few thousand miles on the clock, will be even better! :D

Cheers

Paul.

i am back :D

sorry going again to take some pics at the top of portsdown hill(nice back drop)

:D :D :D :D

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nick perhaps you can help me, I'm thinking about fitting a K&N Filter to my T Sport and also a different exhaust from the Cat back, any ideas, my mate works for toyota and he seems to think would make quite a big improvment to the driving did you do anything to your T Sport, my mate was kind of implying the exhaust and the Air filter would increase performance and may actually increase fuel efficiency, what do you think?

I can't help but think the stock air filter and exhaust are literally strangling the engine so to speak...

Thanks

Blacksheep,

Fitting a K&N air induction kit would most definitely make small difference in performance, firstly you would notice a lot more noise as the car hits “LIFT” and it should be a tad more responsive! Typical gains of around 5/6 BHP from a good kit and is well worth it! I would look at a Blitz system not the Sonic just the normal cone filter they do!

As for a exhaust I would recommend a TRD system expensive but don’t accept any other imitation tune a car sell these as a full system or cat back!

I would expect a round 8BHP from do those miner modifications if you went the full hog and got a manifold and full system + de cat I think you could be looking as much as 13/15 BHP

Let me know how you get on!

Tune A Car

Nick :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links