Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Sat Nav Tns3000

eep2nw

Hi guys,

I'm pretty sure those with the sat nav have probably felt that they should be able to use it whilst the car is in motion (>5mph), and not when the car is stationary or <5mph. I'm wondering if anyone of you have managed to disconnect or 'fool' the speed pulse that is an integral part of the sat nav system???

please please some one do this its SO SO annoying....

Although i can see the point of it .... it would be nice not to have it

Thanks for suggesting bzn, had a look at the site but it doesn't seem quite relevant as it has nothing to do with the handbrake.

Well, it can ither be the Sat Nav itself that decides what to do. Then you are in trouble, as you will need to find the software without the restriction. But usually it's a cable that you just need to land... My friend had a similat problem, but you see, it's the DVD, which doesn't have a GPS so it cannot sort out whether you're moving or not...

But im pretty sure it's a cable, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to see anything if you were outside the GPS range...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links