Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Spoiler Prices And Recommendations

BLOODUK

Less than £200 i need to know what sort of spoilers are available , price and who would sell them to me.

Im going to be driving around without spoiler for awhile to save money for the respray , basically no point in spraying a spoiler that will the thrown away for something much better. :lol:

on imoc a guy sells copied rev5 spoilers for £200

in the 2mart section

lol! if your not fast your last ;)

if he still selling them get the rev5 spoiler...i love the look of them

i have a veilside style one for £150 (also the rest of the kit for that price if u want)...

-Z

I think what ill do guys is get this respray done and get back to you regarding spoilers , better to check my bank balance afterwards :)

edit : I saw the Autopista spoiler on rogue systems ive seen cheaper spoilers that look better on eBay , £200 for that , thats just too much :!Removed!:

edit : I saw the Autopista spoiler on rogue systems ive seen cheaper spoilers that look better on ebay , £200 for that , thats just too much :!Removed!:

cost even more for the original direct from Japan !

cost even more for the original direct from Japan !

Incredible, why is it so much ? it looks like about £150 including p&p

hilevel-2.jpg

what about mrd? i know its a bit over your budget though

Autopista ? Bah .. get rid of the horrid 4 piece and get a proper after market jobbie ..

i have a veilside style one for £150 (also the rest of the kit for that price if u want)...

u serious? thought u were joking then i read u were thinking of sellin up so it makes a bit sense now

i agree with you mate, i never liked the 3 piece spoilers and the autopista one is even fuglier than the 3 piece.

i have one of those rev5's for sale, i'll let you have it for £195 if you collect ;)

last one, and it will help finance my next car :D

u serious? thought u were joking then i read u were thinking of sellin up so it makes a bit sense now

nope i'm not jokin m8. mind you i said veilside "style" as its not an orig. But the fitment looks spot on, and it looks nice as i said before

and i meant sellin the other parts to the kit (skirts, front bumper, rear bumper) for the same price, not hte whole lot for £150, hehe :D

would really love it all on tbh, but i have other plans!

also the border bumper for offers near £300 (maybe long shot, but hey!) ;)

cheers

-Z

Autopista ? Bah .. get rid of the horrid 4 piece and get a proper after market jobbie ..

At least we dont have issues with our ariel's!!! haha.

I like the Rev5 spoiler but I love the way the Rev1 spoiler curls round the car... think I'm keeping mine!

I also like the autopista style. (and Russ/Rogue do a damn good job)

Yo Blood, do you want to junk your whole OE 4 piece spoiler then? And fill the holes like mine? Cos I got a CF spoiler here for sale. I was gna put it on mine, but I wanted a taller one, like my one is now. I'm looking for 150 for it. It's the one Halfords sell or used to sell. Slightly wavey sort of thing it is. Mr Bibbings has seen it.

Yo Blood, do you want to junk your whole OE 4 piece spoiler then? And fill the holes like mine? Cos I got a CF spoiler here for sale. I was gna put it on mine, but I wanted a taller one, like my one is now. I'm looking for 150 for it. It's the one Halfords sell or used to sell. Slightly wavey sort of thing it is. Mr Bibbings has seen it.

Well as i said i have to get my respray done first , got any pics you can send a pm love to have a look.

If you still have it by the time i get my spray done and i got money left :lol: and i like it sure ill buy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links