Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Girlfriend Doesnt Like My Mr2 Now

houston

was at metro centre today and was about to get back in car to come home when 3 LOVELY lasses walked past admiring my car, one of them said "I love your car" and all 3 were smiling, i got in car all pleased with myself.

and oh did i mention my girlfriend was there? :!Removed!: she was not impressed

me too !!

I probably get the attention for the wrong reasons.....

bombing about the place with my BOV going off like crazy ! .... lol.

was at metro centre today and was about to get back in car to come home when 3 LOVELY lasses walked past admiring my car, one of them said "I love your car" and all 3 were smiling, i got in car all pleased with myself.

its a shame i cant say the same as in Bradford you get all types of &#33;Removed&#33; flash motors.. mine looks distinctly average round here.. <_<

houston m8, get some diamond clears on the front and i assure you u'll get more approvals :thumbsup:

They really change the look of a darker coloured 2!

-Z

Youve just reminded me i was suposed to buy some smoked ones off rico!!!!

sorry mate :huh:

i think clear indicators suit a brighter colour and am going after a darker colour on my 2 :thumbsup:

i think clear indicators suit a brighter colour and am going after a darker colour on my 2 :thumbsup:

should see mine then :P

haha, i was gonna go for a dark colour origionally, (just smoke em) but the clears offer a nice contrast against the blue, not sure what it would look like on the green!

Next time ur up in newc lemme know, should hook up m8 :thumbsup:

-Z

i agree the clears look great on a blue car but i think my green is too dark for them, the car is a lot darker than in my sig. i dont get many nights off work but summit will have to be arranged cos im anxious to see a modded 2 in the flesh (ok metal)

my brother had a tintop the same colour as yours...look nice when they are sparkling clean!! the smoked ones will look good but i reakon the cystal will stand out more

Youve just reminded me i was suposed to buy some smoked ones off rico!!!!

sorry mate  :huh:

i think clear indicators suit a brighter colour and am going after a darker colour on my 2  :thumbsup:

Hmmm... Cheers for letting me know mate :huh: :P

I'll leave them in the box i lovingly wrapped them in till i can be bothered ebaying them :thumbsup:

REEEEALLY sorry mate, i hate it when people do this thing and i vowed never to do it, but it completely slipped my mind (work, holiday, hassle from insurance) anyway i know its no excuse and im sorry :unsure:

earl i like your feelin...any future girlfriends are told that they will never be the love of my life and always second to my car! lol

its a shame i cant say the same as in Bradford you get all types of &#33;Removed&#33; flash motors.. mine looks distinctly average round here.. <_<

TRy living in Henley... anything I'll eve have just otaly pales into insignificance with all the supercars/bentlys etc :(

earl i like your feelin...any future girlfriends are told that they will never be the love of my life and always second to my car! lol

Good man ...LOL

Talking of crystal fronts, those who have them, what bulbs are you using for the sidelights? I got those LED bulbs for mine, and at night, they look really cool, sort of give a spooky sorta look to them. In white of course.

i have crystal fronts. im using the standard sidelights with mine, u also get a set of orange ones with the package to make them legal

i have crystal fronts. im using the standard sidelights with mine, u also get a set of orange ones with the package to make them legal

hmmm, i admit i'd love to have white lights cos i'm not too keen on the orange colour!

then again it does like kinda nice having the colour mixture.

yellow fogs at botton, orange sidelights, then brightwhite/blue tinted headlights :thumbsup:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links