Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying An Mr2, Could Do With Your Knowledge Please

Yarisboy

actually m8 I haven't been in a mr2turbo, I was hoping that Jaxx would pop across from notts

where abouts in cheshire are you? I'm near Crewe/Nantwich here

(i'm not really bothered about the insurance cost, i've driven a yaris for 3 years and i've just about had enough :) )

The turbo is the following :

1. IG 20

2. Import

3. Usually modded

So Adrian Flux is your best bet being young etc .. and I'm still paying £1100 and I'm 27, do limited mileage and hav 7 years NCB ..

:eek: f*&k me, Bibbs thought I had it real bad due to being transplant car, only place that would cover me was Adrian flux, but they do cover me for £1300, 27 years old 1 years ncb! they said it was so much as i only had 1 years ncb said it should halve when i have 3 years ncb then level out.

My dad owned a MR2 2.0l 16v Injection and it didnt impress me at all. I'll admit it, im a speed / POWER freak and the only one id ever look for is a turbo'd model. I own one of those and now im used to the power ive got a car with the potential to be REALLY powerful and fufill all my modding needs. :D

If you get a n/a car (great car by the way) you'l love it, untill you try and mod it. N/A cars are bad for pound per bhp when modding comes into it. However, a turbo, 220bhp as standard will push out 300bhp+ for a bit of dosh (aint cheap to do this tho) however, you'll be lucky to get to 220 BHP in a n/a motor before spening a fortune.

Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Just a thought here... see what the insurance is for both models of car. You mite find that a turbo aint that much more.

Just in reply to the insurance quotes you boys are on. :eek::eek::eek:

Errm, im 24, full no claims and are paying £750 fully comp with Direct Line.

OUCH!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links