Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Smoked Headlights

SMW

Finally got the smoked headlights sorted – they look darker in real life than they appear in these pics.

At the same time I decided to get the front grille and mesh changed. I was a bit wary of this upgrade as the new mesh and grille was so expensive for what it is – however now it’s on I like the meaner look it gives to the face of the car. I have a JDM TTE Badge on back order to replace the rather naff 'sport' Badge that Toyota put on this grille.

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02787_001.jpg

Isnt it illegal mate?...

Nah mate its standard on the new 1's! :thumbsup:

Yep standard part - just had probs with the tint and fit on mine. Rears are also smoked.

The Smokes lights are such a huge improvement on the non, its unbelievable!!!! especially at the back!!!! No more saxo style tail lights :lol:

I like the look mate. As you said I think it looks more agressive with the new grill. It looks like that car is frowning at me :fear:

Hi SMW

Great looking car you have there mate. Love what you have done. Really nice touch to the car :thumbsup: Top job :yes:

jerry!!

:drool: Very very nice mate! Much prefer smoked to the old style :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Hi Mate!

Just browsing and came across your car.It looks wicked!

Quick question, where did you get your headlights from? And can i get them on a black background?

Been looking for a while, !Removed! hard to find! :help:

Cheers

Superfly

very nice mate. i liking the smoke lights front and back i not keen on clear lexus lights.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links