Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Thinking About Buying Another Toyota.

Puls

Well, I really like having my old beater Plymouth minivan. Its great for hauling big junk around (I do this a lot) But its getting old and well, crappy. Burns a LOT of oil too.

So, being the Toyota lover I am, I'm thinking of hunting about for one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2492900511&rd=1

It wouldn't be that nice, or low-mileage, (or expensive!) but you get the idea :) What do you guys think of these things? I like the way they look, and their uniqueness.

I have the Jap spec Estima Emina. Virtually the same vehicle but I have the 2.2TD version and can't fault it for a multi-purpose vehicle.

I understand that the 2.4 petrol with the supercharger puts out about 160bhp which would pull very nice.

I have no problems carrying loads and mine is only 105bhp. The interior is very practical with the back row of seats folding up out of the way and leaving a huge load space while still being able to carry 5 (or in this case 4 as it has captains seats) people. The middle row turns around to face the rear.

Just make sure you get one with the twin aircon because these have a lot of glass and get very hot in the summer.

Highly recomended and practical - good luck :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links