Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bump Bump Bump

fazzy

Looks like the t-sport bumper is getting put on instead of the standard, :rolleyes:

so i have a few questions:-

bumper grille: can i put the standard bottom grille on the t-sport?? or do i need to cut it etc

fog lights:- i will have to add my own fog lights, how easy is it to add them , do i need to take of the bumper and add them that way or just pop them in then where do i wire them up etc, just a general answer is ok , i'm sure i'll add another thread up for it.

I'll keep you posted,

bye

dannyb999 i'm interested in your parts, might as well do the back bumper as well lol, do you have pics of everything,

are you selling the parts seperate? i'll have a look at your pics and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers for the reply.

hey mate. not selling the parts seperately. got all the bits here, just about to take some pics. pm me ur email address and ill email or i can post pictures up on here. just so you remember, heres what ive got:

1x T-Sport Front bumper

2x Fog Lights

2x Fog Inserts

1x Bumper grille (standard one wont fit)

1x Front T-sport Grille

1x Rear Bumper

also have a rear spoiler that i am considering selling and an induction kit for the 1.0. anyway will get some pics asap for you :)

heres the pictures as promised!!

bumpers.JPG

grillefog.JPG

pipercross.JPG

pipercross.JPG

also forgot to mention, got a nice chrome exhust piece for the yaris, can see it in my current garage (old car - not updated it yet)

cheers

danny

completely different shape! and the t-sport grille matches the bumper grille shown :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links