Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anti Roll Bars For Ae92 1991 Corolla Gti

swc4.9

Can anyone help me find a company in the uk that does an anti-roll bar kit for my Corolla GTi. Do trd do a set for the fron and rear?? If so how much?? :huh:

Ive checked with Fensport and they said that they dont do a kit for my model.

Ive checked with Demon Tweeks and they do some Whiteline ones that get shipped in fron Oz. But they dont come with all the links etc, just the roll bar its self. Would the standard links work???? :unsure:

Ive found a website that doesn some cheap parts for a rolla gti. They do a Koni Sprts kit for just over £400. Anyone know of anywhere cheaper int he uk?? Thought this price seemed pretty good! See http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/.

cheers

swc4.9 :thumbsup:

Managed to find some second hand ones already. Thanks.

Just thinking about upgrading to some sports ones. Only managed to find the whiteline ones so far.

Not to bothered anymore. Managed to find something else to spend the money on! Think i will use the cash for a superchip instead. Any Recommendations?

cheers

Managed to find some second hand ones already. Thanks.

Just thinking about upgrading to some sports ones. Only managed to find the whiteline ones so far.

Not to bothered anymore. Managed to find something else to spend the money on! Think i will use the cash for a superchip instead. Any Recommendations?

cheers

I wouldn't waste your money on a superchip unless you've already done the air filter, full stailess free flow exhaust and the cams. If you haven't then you'll only notice a minimal difference in reducing flat spots through the rev range. A chip should be the last mod you do to a Rolla GTI, that way you'll get the most out of it.

How about a nice set of 15" multi spoke crystal alloys for £150 with tyres that are 2 months old and have loads of tread on them?

Already got an air filter, ss exhaust and got the koni suspension on order.

What sort of mod should i go for with the cams?? Where to buy them? :blink:

You got any good pics of the wheels?? What about delivery or would they have to be picked up? Will think about it! ;)

What other spares do you have? I need to get a new boot. My one has a hole apearing at the wiper arm on the boot and the lock has now jammed. Nightmare!! :censor:

Cheers for the advice though. Much appreciated.

Already got an air filter, ss exhaust and got the koni suspension on order.

What sort of mod should i go for with the cams??  Where to buy them? :blink:

You got any good pics of the wheels??  What about delivery or would they have to be picked up?  Will think about it! ;)

What other spares do you have?  I need to get a new boot.  My one has a hole apearing at the wiper arm on the boot and the lock has now jammed.  Nightmare!!  :censor:

Cheers for the advice though.  Much appreciated.

Check out

http://www.pipercams.co.uk/NewPiperWeb/red...rCamFrames.html

for cams.

I think it's best to go for the 252 deg duration as any higher and you'll need to mod more internals.

Check this site out for all you need to know about bhp increases: http://www.billzilla.org/4agmods.htm#115hp

I'll get a pic of the wheels for you. My tailgate is mint (Red). All these things combined will be pretty heavy. If you work for a company that has alot of couriers working for you then it may be worth asking how much they'd charge. I paid about £45 to have my tailgate delivered last summer from somewhere near York.

I've got lots of other bits and pieces, Dizzy, Coil, Initer moduel, Powerflow backbox, front and rear brake calipers (earlyspec) sideskirts, mint front wings etc.

My Rolla is red too. My one is a J reg 1991 late spec. Will this matter??? :blink::unsure:

Could you email me your address and i will check with some couriers about the tail gate and front wings. TRhe only thing that might prevent me getting a good price is that i live in the Norht East of Scotland. Prob going to be very pricey to get something delivered from where you are. Will look into it though. How much would you be looking for your front wings and tailgate (as long as they fit my car!)???

My email address is swchalmers2003@yahoo.com. Im not totally sure about the wheels yet as i already have a set of 15" ones on it. Although i do thinkthat your ones would look better. Will think about it once i se your picks. :thumbsup:

Me and a mate are going over my car this wekend to see aht i need to get done. I will kepp you in mind if any other part are required. Thanks for your help.

Ill have a good look into the cams thing thanks.

swc4.9 :bye:

The people at whiteline are very friendly and helpfull, i've had plenty of bits from them, shipping is cheap as they're kinda still in the commonwealth !??

Shipping takes about 1-1.5 weeks frm aus, its not slow really, i'd recommend them to anyone.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links