Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I Or Shouldnt' I?

shaf2000

could see what russ/rougue can customise for ya jim, they may be able to make it fit!

But yeah shaf, for 5-6G i'd snap that up!

And a rev2 lump isnt that bad. should do you for a yr or so before you wanna stick a rev3 in there ;)

-Z

Looks the t1ts Shaf. Go for it mate. Just get some decent deep dish 18's on it with anthracite centres. :thumbsup:

Looks the t1ts Shaf. Go for it mate. Just get some decent deep dish 18's on it with anthracite centres. :thumbsup:

look what Shaf had to start with on his current tubby.. and look what happend to it!

now look what he would have to start with here.. :drool::thumbsup:

do it mate

apart from the looks its low millage and as long as itssound do it.

Like you say i have yet to see a TRD kitted mr2 face to face. I have only just met someone with another TOMS front lol

HEART SAYS "HAVE IT!!!"

Were you originally getting rid of "ebay" 2 because you've got a Company car?

If I had the funds and a garage, I'd park the company car on the road, and put the "TRD" 2 in the garage for the weekends/events etc.

cheers for the advice guys. i think im gonna go for it..... but the 2k just for shipping is doing my nut in, very expensive :(

im moving on from my old 2 as i've had it for over 3 years now and have taken it as far as i wanted to go. i could do a bit more to it, but i just can't be bothered anymore. it was my daily runabout to work etc and did it's job well.

the trd is going to be a pleasure/ weekend car and something i can play with every now and again and bring to meets/ shows. and the company car will clock up all the useless miles instead of the trd :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links