Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car.. Vandalised..

wlsmith

carry a guat gun in your car dude, with darts or pellets!! i would if that ever happened to me!! one shot on bare skin and they wont wana come for you!

it HURTS alot!! but doesnt puncture skin! although a dart would!

so i recommend pellets!

Methinks the police would come down on you like a ton of bricks. It might only be a Gat gun but they could (probably would) class it as an immitation firearm. Dont be so daft.

lol wouldnt bother me!! id deny it and hide it! who sez police going to be there!!

sure they may call round your house, but wheres the evidence?

oh btw!! the only way it can cause serious injury, was if they were hit in the eye!!

anywhere else and all it does is hurt, maybe a tiny circle mark on the skin wherever you hit them.

oh btw!! the only way it can cause serious injury, was if they were hit in the eye!!

anywhere else and all it does is hurt, maybe a tiny circle mark on the skin wherever you hit them.

Breezer, what if you pulled out your gat gun only to be confronted with a real gun. You would feel pretty silly then and would have provoked a possible fatal reaction.

Oh and by the way. 5 years prison for carrying imitation firearms.

If this did really happen - which I am dubious about - the obvious thing to do would be to get the f*ck out of there anyway you can. If you hit your attacker then so be it go staight to the nearest police station and report it.

i would gone through the red light...if no one was behind me reversed out....or the last would be out the car fighting...thats just me

Sorry, but no body does that off the cuff... and in all honesty, if you are going to risk procecution nicking a car, you'd nick something really smart...

Run the red light, keep your seat belt fastened, and if they're still on the bumper or bonnet, hope you t-bone somebody. What a lovely mess that'd make.

BTW - I have no sympathy for thieving drug-dealing TWOCer scum. If anybody makes the conscious decision to steal your car or your motorcycle, they deserve anything that happens. It's like they've signed a waiver to their health.

American cops shoot nearly 1000 SUSPECTED car thieves every year. Rock on!

Breezer, what if you pulled out your gat gun only to be confronted with a real gun. You would feel pretty silly then and would have provoked a possible fatal reaction.

If this did really happen - which I am dubious about - the obvious thing to do would be to get the f*ck out of there anyway you can. If you hit your attacker then so be it go staight to the nearest police station and report it.

wouldnt they have the gun out in the first place if they did have it on them? especially if they "wana kill" him and want to steal the car and cant get in due to doors locked and windows strong as concrete

I had an incident many years ago in parents celica.

They were on either side of the car, I didn't wait for them to put the hands on the car, I booted it, they chased me and I drove to a police station and blared the horn until a p'd off officer came out. they then drove off. He said that because they didn't touch the car there's no proof they were gonna try and take the car or harm me.

five guys get out of a car, one has a short piece of broom handle. would you wanna wait to see if he's gonna use it.

I'm glad you are ok. just be aware of who's behind you.

when my friends are in the car I'm usually in a happier mood, which I hate to admit affects my driving, I go slower (because I'm directly responsibile for 4 other lives), I'm not in such of a hurry. this can p off certain drivers behind, especailly Chav(ish) kids and Reps even more.

I'm not making excuses for the prats behaviour because there is no reason for it.

I'm just saying how I've caused problems being the driver and also I've been the person behind a "happy vehicle".

my 2p worth.

wouldnt they have the gun out in the first place if they did have it on them? especially if they "wana kill" him and want to steal the car and cant get in due to doors locked and windows strong as concrete

Breezer, I'm sorry mate but it has to be said. There is no place for guns on our streets. If you were to carry a gun in your car it is the most foolish who carry a gat gun!!

It's not big and certainly not clever. If you pointed a gat gun at me you better be prepared for my reaction because i would take it off you and shove it up your ares.

Believe me it's nothing personal but i have seen the effects of real firearms and anything which resembles one pointed at me would spark off a lethal reaction because you just never know these days.

Nothing personal bud :thumbsup:

lol id only be pointing it at you if you were tryin2get into my car in a violent way :P

besides i said id only do that if that happened to me ;)

lol id only be pointing it at you if you were tryin2get into my car in a violent way :P

besides i said id only do that if that happened to me ;)

Ok mate, I will try and remember not to try and get in your car in a violent way.lol

Or bring a bigger gun :lol::thumbsup:

when my friends are in the car I'm usually in a happier mood, which I hate to admit affects my driving, I go slower (because I'm directly responsibile for 4 other lives), I'm not in such of a hurry. this can p off certain drivers behind, especailly Chav(ish) kids and Reps even more.

lol yeah i know what you mean... i was in southend and on the front are aload of speed bumps...the front of my car is low so i dont want to smash the front of my car of them...and two t :censor: ts in a crappy rover when a chance come to overtake he overtook and the passenger lent out the window calling me a W :censor: r for drivin to slow over the speed bumps! i was thinkin wtf!!! is this kid for real!!!! he made me soooo ****** of that someone could be so stupid

yes.. i went to the police, and they said "its a waste of our time we have more important things to do"

Ummmmmm that sounds like male cow manure to me (IMO)

I'd go to a different station and report it, not just leave it if that happened to me! Or I'd ask to speak to someone higher up, as its attempted assult and criminal damage. Even if it was a motivated attack, they would have done something. So either you are telling us porkies, or you arent saying the full story.......... :ph34r::unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links