Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yeah,.........whatever!

dj_davo

lmao...

ive sent the seller a question and some facts and figures and also asked him to tell me the rolling road figures he got for BHP and Torque.. :lol:

lmao...

ive sent the seller a question and some facts and figures and also asked him to tell me the rolling road figures he got for BHP and Torque.. 

Nasty :D :thumbsup:

when will there poople understand .. a bodykit doesn't make you faster ..

since when did a front bumper and rear spoiler constitute a FULL veilside kit :huh:

this guy is such a numpty.... check out that piddly screen. i've taken dumps that were bigger than that :blink:

MY CAR LEAVES TUBBY'S STANDING

if they're not actually movin, with no keys and no driver and pointing up a hill and wheel clamped and chained to a lamppost with a fat bird sittin on the bonnet

I PULL AWAY FROM THEM NO PROBS!!!!!

;) <_<

He's having a right laugh. If you look at the pics you can see that the bodykit is a much brighter shade of red compared to the original wings and doors. Stay clear!

full oem induction kit ?? ... lol

SERIOUSLY MODIFIED

THIS CAR IS NORMALLY ASPIRATED BUT LEAVES MR2 TURBOS STANDING!!!!

FULL VEILSIDE BODY KIT

lmao

He's having a right laugh. If you look at the pics you can see that the bodykit is a much brighter shade of red compared to the original wings and doors. Stay clear!

I said that already.

Now now stop taking the micky lads, it has been tuned on a RR to 130mph :eek: so of course it going to beat a turbo and if you need a another reason why just look as it has a cambelt fitted :lol::lol::lol:

BTW i hear 2 tone is in once again but not quite like that methinks :lol:

That front plate looks rather !Removed! doesn't it! Oh, theres nowhere to put it, so I'll just plonk it there then.

That front plate looks rather !Removed! doesn't it! Oh, theres nowhere to put it, so I'll just plonk it there then.

Arrhhh but it is on a pivot so improve's down force on the front end at those 3s-gte beating high speeds <_< :lol:

it does seem a lot of people have an over-inflated view of their cars performance eh?

and i do wonder if he has had all that engine work done, since he alluded to what it was..

Now now stop taking the micky lads, it has been tuned on a RR to 130mph :eek: so of course it going to beat a turbo!

lol

Thats something else i asked him.. i asked him if he knew that the Turbo hits 160 very very easily...

Gave him the 0-60 stats etc etc ect....

supprising he aint replied!! :lol:

One of the guys from MR2OC got a reply saying it was 300bhp.

I think the owner has just passed through an unreality pocket.

yep...

i wonder whether he is lying because he thinks it will make him more money (which is fraud) or whether he truely believes the BS that he is spurting?

Is he on this plantet then? Or somewhere else? Maybe, where he is, the gravity and air resistance is weaker for the less powerful cars, and stronger for the more powerful, acting oppositely. Or maybe, he's just a cpl os sarnies short of a picnic. Maybe, if you asked him, his willy touches the floor when flacid!! :lol:

just askedhim about bhp lets see what he claims

cant take the ***** out of the colour diffrence mine is as bad lol

and yes there toms skirts.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links