Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Check Out My New Wheels!

mefirst

Hey dudes what do you think of these?

ccwhite_car.gif

Looks good, dont you think?

If you want decent service then go to www.alloyboy.co.uk he's well good and real quick. I got them about 24 hours after i ordered them with all the locking nuts and and wheel nuts free. Check him out, oh and his prices are second to none with free delivery too.

this does strike me as advertisment...

the wheels look okay, could've done with being an inch bigger, or perhaps dropping the suspension 30mm or so..

A very pleasant looking GTi,

Changing the wheels is great but i'd leave the rest looking standard, with the AE92 GTi Toyota got it looking right.

What year is it?

use paintshop pro or any other similar program and reduce the size of your image, save as example 'toc sig' then it will not alter your original image.

Kev

But dont you have to get a url address for it though?

:thumbsup: Hi there mate i got same ride as you everything about it looks same as mine white an all accept mine is dropped -30mm wit compomotive Mo's on it i have the same prob as u cannot get a url address to show off my ride.

But dont you have to get a url address for it though?

:thumbsup: Hi there mate i got same ride as you everything about it looks same as mine white an all accept mine is dropped -30mm wit compomotive Mo's on it i have the same prob as u cannot get a url address to show off my ride.

Try http://photobucket.com/ its free!!! :thumbsup:

Maybe change the pic of your Rolla to your avatar?

Nice wheels! Are they BK238's or League Tantrums? If so, I was looking at getting them for mine, just too many spokes to clean though! lol :thumbsup:

Looks nice though! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Nice wheels! Are they BK238's or League Tantrums? If so, I was looking at getting them for mine, just too many spokes to clean though! lol

No mate there wolfrace R07's. Cleaning aint that bad, just a pressure washer job down my local sainsburies!!lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links