Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Access Ecu

shaf2000

i've come across one of these and have been told it is for the mr2 turbo rev1 and 2. does anyway know how good it is and what it does? also a ball park figure for a used one would help.

cheers guys.

it's a complete replacement ECU that can be mapped as far as I'm aware. Best to make sure you can get the leads/software or know of somewhere that could map it for you.

You normally cannot map blitz ecu's the one for the starlets come in 3 specs depending one which blitz turbo kit you are running.

Simon

if that was true, then what would be the point in buying one ?? They are quite expensive are they not ??

Seriously thought you could re-map them etc. Was speaking to Jase at MTTE about one months back. He said it might be hard finding somewhere to get it mapped etc...... hence why I thought it could be.

As far as i know mate you have to specify the map you want on them from blitz thats how the starlet ones are anyways.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links