Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures Of My New Ride!

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

Finally got around to taken a few pictures of my new ride. Weathers been crap so i have finally gone out and taken a few.

Well so far I'm really pleased with the car. Performance is out of this world. I still cant believe how quick these cars are really. It's a lot difference form driving a yaris t sport. Mainly it's so dam low to the ground. Sitting along side lorry's is a scary thing :o

Got a few bit's to sort out on the car but generally I'm over the moon with the car. Everything works and i happy :thumbsup: It's kinda funny as it's empty up front and it sounds so hollow wheels thumping and banging about when you go over bumps and pot holes. But behind oh yes :thumbsup: What a sound when you hear the turbo kick in :drool: The power is so instant just when you what it. Making over taking really easy.

Anyway nuff about me going on here's my ride ;)

z1.sized.jpg

z2.sized.jpg

z3.sized.jpg

z4.sized.jpg

Cheers jerry!!

a red mr2 ?? .. eugh ?!?!?!? .... lol

get rid of those mudflap things mate... and that Badge near the front on the passenger side and you're sorted !!!

Happy motoring ! Make sure you don't kill the car.... MR2 crash season is coming up !

and now the siggy has shrunk!..lol.

Yes i having a mare sort out the sig size :crybaby:

jerry!!

a red mr2 ?? .. eugh ?!?!?!? .... lol

get rid of those mudflap things mate... and that badge near the front on the passenger side and you're sorted !!!

Happy motoring ! Make sure you don't kill the car.... MR2 crash season is coming up !

Yes tell me about it mate the Badge. Dam that is stuck down well hard i have tried to take it off but it ain't moving :ffs: As for the mud flaps i quite like them so they are staying on. They will help keep the mud and crap off of the car as winter is approaching fast ;) sorry.

jerry!!

Congrats mate!

Told you that you wont have anythign to worry about once you sat in the car!!! B)

Really chuffed for ya fella!... All we need now is for Rob to show his off as well..

thats 2 peeps from Yaris T-Sports to Red Rev 3 Tubbies!! :D

show his off as well..

thats 2 peeps from Yaris T-Sports to Red Rev 3 Tubbies!! :D

There must be a bug about :thumbsup:

jerry!!

jerry... I was just gonna fix your sig pic size for you... lol... you beat me to it !!

Cheers mate but i got there in the end thanks anyway :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Nice.... think I need a Tubby!!!!!!!!!

Your not the only one mate :(

So whats your plans for the car jerry?

Are you keeping it standard?

Nice.... think I need a Tubby!!!!!!!!!

Your not the only one mate :(

:( really love my two just all the guys on here with Tubbys making me really jealous!!!

i know wat u mean all the others teasing with "turbo" written next to there model!!! i get a tubby soon :ph34r:

Jerry,

So I seen you have made the jump fella, from those pics it looks a very clean machine! I bet it was a bit of a shock when you planted your foot for the first time, the Yaris was quick but the MR2 is another story!

What is the BHP on your car is it totaly standard!

Well chuffed for you!

Nick :thumbsup:

Looked mint on the weekend fella .. very tidy ..

What does the other half think ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links