Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lexus Lights

4Age_corolla_89

Hi anyone no of a company that sells lexus lights for a corolla gti 1989 model i got the clear ones but there crap to be honest let water in and everything tried fensport.co.uk but they dont have any. Any suggestions please help Cheers Lee. :thumbsup:

Hello Lee,well the first thing you should do is have a look on www.autostyle.co.za

They have them but getting them over here is near enough impossible!

so ask unity john who is going over very soon pay him and he might sort you out?!

Max Respect Saxokiller

Hello Lee,well the first thing you should do is have a look on www.autostyle.co.za

They have them but getting them over here is near enough impossible!

so ask unity john who is going over very soon pay him and he might sort you out?!

Max Respect Saxokiller

K cheers mate i take it he is a Toc member ill find him if pos ask him about it and find out cheers again lee :thumbsup:

click me

don't know if you already have these, but they have the red parts in the clusters. www.autostyle.co.za do stock lexus ones :)

also check through the links thread I made at the top of this forum

Kev :)

Hi bro, currently my company only bring in up to 92 corolla taillamps. Any enquiry can all me at 96914441. Thank You.

Don't think you're allowed to advertise your company or products on this forum without the relavent permissions dude... <_<

Contact one of the admin team for more info on how to become authorised :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC BTW :)

want me to add another set of lexus lights to my shopping list ?

I 'm not guaranteeing i can bring back ALL of the requests people have asked me for but i will try and accomodate as many as i can.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links