Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photos Entering Pod

SexyCrayola

You know when entering pod there was a bloke there taking pics of every car entering. Wondering if that was for one of those sites that put em all up for sale. Anyone know what site that is?

me three don't know why compared to some of the machinery :lol:

me three. Don't know why, compared to some of the machinery :lol:

punctuation sorry

Sure it wasn't insurance/warranty companies ?

This was a problem at a lot of the Subaru Trackdays. Cured with a little velcro on the plates. ;)

Nah it was a pro .. when I got to him he was hurring to unpack his cam in time ..

It's that damn front spoiler that gets me noticed ..

when I was waiting for the pass to get in from Andy I overheard a kid say "Wow, imagine the power that car has, where it needs one of those to keep it on the road" ..

heh heh .. if only he knew my car is a 13 year old shed and I was bedding in the clutch ..

heh heh .. if only he knew my car is a 13 year old shed and I was bedding in the clutch ..

It's still a quick shed though.

It's still a quick shed though.

you calling my car a shed? :lol:

you calling my pint a poof? :lol:

Wait til I get home and I'll get the link of one guy who does these pics at meets. The pics on site are naff (blurred slightly with copyright over them) but you can buy them if you want them......

bibbs - i'd watch out. u seen the size of rich? he's immense! even if he does drive a 1.3 :P

Ed - You try and insure a 1.6 in my area let alone a 2. :lol:

I'm gonna keep on repeating this

"1.3 125K on 17's no engine mods, less than 1.5ish seconds behind you (with air filter, running well)" is not too bad in my books. I can live with it a little longer now.

Bibbs - I guess it's one of those statements "I can call it a Shed but no-one else can, OK!! :angry: " :P

If I could insure and FIT into an MR2 for long periods of time, I might have considered it, but I can't :lol:

p.s. For me, more power = more speed = 0-12....points in 3months.

rich i'm not being harsh about ur car. i want half the parts on it as it is. but ur like 6ft9 or something, so wouldnt expect u to drive a rolla.

ur a wolf in sheeps clothing so to speak :S

:lol: :lol: :D I do like the look of peoples faces when I get out of the car, especially when there taking the p or having abit of road rage.

My apologies Ed, I always get on the defensive. it's a habit of mine. I'll get me coat :bye:

no need to get ur coat. 12 more days and u aint gotta put up with me for 6 months :(

looks like i'll be getting me coat, but it'll be a thick snowboarding coat and some gloves

going back to the topic, I pulled a really stupid face when he took a pic, so I'd like to see how bad it turned out.

it was a combination of :P + :D .

like I'm gonna demonstrate.

1 - smile

2 - open jaw while still smiling (so you look like Bernie Mack "Black Bosely" sp? in Charlie's Angel 2)

3 - stick tongue through gap created.

VOILÁ

like I'm gonna demonstrate.

1 - smile

2 - open jaw while still smiling (so you look like Bernie Mack "Black Bosely" sp? in Charlie's Angel 2)

3 - stick tongue through gap created.

VOILÁ

and then the wind changes direction :P :D

:o

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links