Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2zz-ge Development

bzn

That is the most interesting report I have ever read about the 2G-ZZ very complex but also very informative.

I always found hitting “LIFT” without using full throttle caused a j e r k as the cam profiles changed, it was always better to enter the zone under full power!

Nick

You can see there that it's a SAE report writter for a congress. And it looks like it would be very interesting to get our hands on some more of these SAE reports!

Yamaha have had a big influence in building toyota engines i remember my mate showing me his supra engine underneath the obvious Toyota stamped on the Head there were multiple yamaha markings all over the engine, obviously they are still working together, no bad thing Yamaha make pretty awesome motorcycle engines as well....

Has anybody actually had a mechanical failure with this engine?

I heard once that Honda have never had a Vtec returned faulty could this be true, thats a pretty impressive statistic if its correct...

I havent' heard (other than this forum) of many people having mechanical problems with toyota's either...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links