Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suspension!

Ryan1985

So when I get my new suspension fitted wot happens then? Do I need my wheels re-aligned? And I wos talking 2 some1 and they sed I should think about getting camber adjusting bolts or sumthin?

Help me out people! :thumbsup:

Hmm, would have thought they should just go straight on in replacement of the originals. You could get your wheels aligned if you wanted (only £15), but I never did :!Removed!:

Hmm, would have thought they should just go straight on in replacement of the originals. You could get your wheels aligned if you wanted (only £15), but I never did :!Removed!:

If I'm gonna get 'em aligned I may aswell get it done by lasers which is a bit more expensive AFAIK! I reckon it about £50+! :(

I told you it would be less than that! :rolleyes:

I'll give you Progrip's number tomorrow, as i said earlier! :thumbsup:

B)

No way! If it is say no! Local garage near me uses lasers and charge £15 :) After doing the springs on mine, I really doubt you'll need anything extra. Should just need fitting :)

OH, it should be the bottom bolt on the strut which alters camber. Don't get that one right and can be out quite a bit! ;)

Ricomr2 is fittin them 4 me, so I'll just give him a slap if he makes a mess of it! :lol:

I'm worried and confused about suspension, me no likey, I just want it 2 be decked! :thumbsup:

I just bolted'em on and paid £40 for a computer alignment!

Suppose I'll do the same, jaxx should know more but I guess he's out havin fun in his 2! :(

yes get the car aligned or itll wreck your tyres and handle crap

OK - I want to get a set of 16inch rims for my t-sport. Jaxx has already advised that I can replace my 185,55,R15s with 205,45,R16s without any hassle - are we now saying that I also need them aligned?

Clarky

OK - I want to get a set of 16inch rims for my t-sport.  Jaxx has already advised that I can replace my 185,55,R15s with 205,45,R16s without any hassle - are we now saying that I also need them aligned?

Clarky

Is it not the suspension and steering that needs aligned, rather than the wheels themselves? I think you're thinking of "balancing"...

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Alan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links