Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Lexus Lights

mr2nut123

these are for sure my next mod, wheres cheapest place to get them with the rev2 centre panel? also, if anyone or anyone you know has a set goin cheap like second hand, drop me a pm please :thumbsup:

yip.. either get the rev3 centre panel ( can be costly ) , or get the roguesystems one and mount a reverse light on the car.

That is another crazy original idea!

Yeah.. your numberplate has some messed up thing going on! Sorta numbers you would find on James Bonds car or something.

and me :D

Also sprayed gloos black... helps break up the ligh section so the lexus rears don't stick out too much!!!

not made a reverse light yet, but i'm close!

basically it involves having a light in the middle bit that says MR2. Just need time to get it finished!

-Z

wow. thats definately new and looks great, played rico. i wouldnt mind doin that instead of buying a panel cos i like the standard one. did it take much to get the shape correct? give us a run down of what ya did if ya would plz :thumbsup:

Wasnt to hard mate, just trimmed the two ends of the centre panel until the lights fitted.

i think i took a little lip of the lights too

(not noticable if you were to fit rev3 panel later) :thumbsup:

Wasnt to hard mate, just trimmed the two ends of the centre panel until the lights fitted.

i think i took a little lip of the lights too

(not noticable if you were to fit rev3 panel later) :thumbsup:

i did it too... but then i changed back to the rev3 centre panel again cos people never knew when i was reversing and it caused a few probs :o

navigation.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links