Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rpm Gauge

Ismael

Hiya,

I finally got myself a gd looking rpm gauge. I have posted before that I was looking for a small cute 1 and with fixing ideas. Well I got 1 rpm gauge with 7 colours backlight. Well the pics will tell u the story. I got myself a matching pod for the gauge. I am thinking of 2 ways to fix it: one on the dash or another way to fix it on the windscreen mounting...as shown in the pics...

Any ideas which is best??

I still have the electrical installation to do...will wait for the weekend for that.

Any ideas , suggestions, critics welcomed...

rpm1.jpg

rpm2.jpg

rpm3.jpg

rpm4.jpg

rpm6.jpg

rpm7.jpg

rpm8.jpg

Cheers

Ismael

Have it wherever you can see it best. This should be as close to the road as possible.

So, if you only have to move your eyes a tiny bit (like when looking at the speedo) thats better then if you have to slightly turn your head.

If its an auto I guess it doesnt matter too much cus its only for looks. If not than do what I said just for safety reasons. Persoanlly I like it to the side on the dash, looks a bit odd on the pillar.

Hiya all,

Ross, I found this gauge in a local shop. They had similar gauges for boost, oil temp, water temp etc. I was looking for a small rpm gauge for my 1.0L vitz which does not have 1. I did not fancy those bigger ones. This 1 is 2". I asked the guy at the shop to bring an rpm gauge of this dimension for me and I got one after a few weeks. Don't know where u can get one from the net though :(

Sp33dY, the two lower small gauges are for temperature and humidity. U can have better pics of them at my site :

My site

Socks, thx mate. I am thinking of fixing it on the dash on the left as u said. Looks better.

Take care

Regards

Ismael

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links