Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strut Brace

earpl

i think it looks MINT!! always good to have something unique that no-one else has, especially if you made it yourself! well done! :)

ah cool! handy then ;) looks well nice! i thought it was a proper TRD one that you can buy!!

nice job mate, should start a business going! surely its cheaper to make than normal ones, and you can sell em £150/£200 a piece ;)

Hi earpl

Well what can i saw. That's bloody excellent mate. I really thought that it was a original TRD one :thumbsup: That's one fine bit of welding you have done there mate.

Like what breezer said you should start making them for a living mate :thumbsup: They look top quality :yes:

jerry!!

LOL cheers for the comments folks :) i didnt make any jigs but i colud make others its just the time really :) just wait a little and you never no i might make a small batch. the brace is made out of steel not ally so it weighs a bit but it doesnt effect performance i mainly made it for looks. we will se how it goes and i might start making a few bits for them. as for going into bussiness, im starting making ally load liners for warriors, hilux's, navara's, ford rangers, isuzu etc...

LOL cheers for the comments folks :) i didnt make any jigs but i colud make others its just the time really :) just wait a little and you never no i might make a small batch. the brace is made out of steel not ally so it weighs a bit but it doesnt effect performance i mainly made it for looks. we will se how it goes and i might start making a few bits for them. as for going into bussiness, im starting making ally load liners for warriors, hilux's, navara's, ford rangers, isuzu etc...

Talented guy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Talented guy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

he's not tallented the thing fell of the next day lol :P ... only joking. personally think it would look better chrome but that tends to be high maintinance where as plasti-coat tough durable an easy to clean bob-on as one would say.

you all go on about going into business hand making strutbraces sounds good mind you i thing the hardest work he's ever done is walking to the fridge to get another beer ... took him a week to get over that

Talented guy  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

he's not tallented the thing fell of the next day lol :P ... only joking. personally think it would look better chrome but that tends to be high maintinance where as plasti-coat tough durable an easy to clean bob-on as one would say.

you all go on about going into business hand making strutbraces sounds good mind you i thing the hardest work he's ever done is walking to the fridge to get another beer ... took him a week to get over that

I guess that you 2 guy's are mate's??

jerry!!

yeah i was just going to say, who the hell is that guy :lol:

btw not being inpolite, welcome to club buddy :group-cuddles:

norm you !Removed!! yes sadly were v.good mates. he's just made my under car lighting for me so pics will be up soon :) cheers babe.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i was just going to say, who the hell is that guy :lol:

btw not being inpolite, welcome to club buddy :group-cuddles:

cheers breezer

alright 3 hrs sleep hasn't done me the world of good and that ***** chris was the last one to use this pc so it stayed logged in as him so once again

cheers breezer.

oh yea turner we need to seal them tubes up now we know they work stop all the loverly debris we find on aour country roads getting in. any news on me rocker cover yet??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links