Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Kit

minnnt_ts

rite, i have seen the tte compressor kit for the t-sport and was wondering if anyone knows how much it is to buy and for sum1 2 fit it!! dus anyone have it? do u reckon they r worth while?

I would say it would be worthwhile! :thumbsup:

If u PM this member called superchargedIS200 he can get u them I think!

U need 10 posts 2 send a PM mind u, so get posting!

Also, welcome 2 the club mate! :thumbsup:

oh rite, thanks very much... whats the most bhp i can get from it? i am only gonna tint me wondows and gettin it lowered. im concentratin on the engine mainly i think...

It should take u up 2 around 150bhp I would think, maybe only 140bhp actually!

Bear in mind mate if u go modding the engine, u might want 2 think about upgrading the brakes and suspension aswell so u stay on the black sticky stuff! :thumbsup:

U also might need to upgrade certain parts of the engine internally but I dunno! :wacko:

lol... ur point has been noted and probably very sensible!! :thumbsup: yeh it says 140bhp. how much extra wud an air filter give me? i love it, its wicked... and where can i get a cat bypass full stainless from?

thankya verymuch m8y

£3200 to buy it and toyota have to fit it to keep up the warranty.

10hrs at toyota average £550 plus vat :eek:

max 140bhp

omg!!!!!!! *faints* :censor: savin up 2 b dun! lol!! how much bhp wud an air filter giv me? and ur car is minnnt!!

depends on the filter really,usually about 4/5 bhp add on a nice cat replacement exhaust could be a much as 10/15.

pushing a Tsport up to nearly 125 for alot less money and makes

the car sound good too :P

kimi

get in touch with kevin at envy performance theres a link to kev in the drop downs at top of page,

drb5 has one on his car

Certainly do! :thumbsup:

One thing you have to put into perspective....the engine light comes on! Not all the time, but it does come one! This is due to the second lambda sensor not being fitted to the replacement pipe and if the replacement pipe you get is anything to mine, theres nowhere for it to go either....unless you wire in some more wires to stretch to a suitable area! This, i was NOT going to do! I can put up with the light just now....but maybe not much longer.

B)

Much louder, but i have a downpipe and manifold too, so's it's hard for me to tell you how much better/louder it would be with just a centre decat, but i would imagine you would defo notice a difference! :thumbsup:

B)

thankya very much... this sites quality! and where did u get ur bonnet from? :D how much did ur exhaust system cost u in total?

Minnnt

Without the second lamda sensor your ECU will also be thinking somethings very wrong (hence the engine light). This means you won't get the full potential of the cat bypass. With a new ECU and/or remap you could solve this problem and get a lot more horses out of it. I think Nizan said a while back he had a potential of 125BHP but was only pushing 110 or sommin.

I have been told by a custom exhaust company that my best route would be a centre pipe (which will remove the restrictive second silencer) and a sports cat - this is a much wider cat with higher class steel.

The original CAT is so thin, that apparently you cant even see daylight through it when pointing it to the sky :wacko:

Hmm, good shout about the ECU and power there s0cks! Think will try and get that lambda fitted after all then! :thumbsup:

And minnnt_ts, i bought the car in this state of mods, so i haven't spent more than the £15 for me locking wheel nuts! lol! :D

Oh and I was quoted £330 for sports cat and centre pipe. My Fujitsubo backbox cost £355. But its quality as I'm sure drb5 will agree.

Yup :D

Edited me post now too! :rolleyes:

One thing though about the second lambda, are we sure the ECU will be retarding some of the extra power???!

Yup :D

Edited me post now too! :rolleyes:

One thing though about the second lambda, are we sure the ECU will be retarding some of the extra power???!

Yep,

SuperRetard plugged his laptop into Nizan's car. Told me at Pod the other week! The ECU will be like, erm theres something missing, and reduce the power output.

Need to remap it to ignore this sensor or wire it up!

Eh? :wacko: at minnnt_ts

Cheers s0cks! :thumbsup: Will get it sorted ASAP! It's going on the rollers on the 30th! :lol:

B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links