Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Kit

minnnt_ts

u know how the new t sport has got the different front and back lower bumper bits. personally i like the back from the new1 and the front from ur model

Minnnt

Here's one then(sorry minnnt_ts), but how much louder do you think it would be if i had the silencer replaced with a straight pipe and then have the lambda pout in this? Don't wanna be too loud, as it's bad enough just now! lol! :lol:

:thumbsup: Good point, minnnt_ts. Never thought about that before and will agree to an extent.

Don't wanna be too loud, as it's bad enough just now! lol! :lol:

Don't do anythin else, it sounds sweet as it is!!! :thumbsup:

Here's one then(sorry minnnt_ts), but how much louder do you think it would be if i had the silencer replaced with a straight pipe and then have the lambda pout in this? Don't wanna be too loud, as it's bad enough just now! lol! :lol:

LOUD! :o

Just incase you've got a bit confused there, i ment the silencer in the centre section and not the silencer/backbox! ;) :P :D

Just incase you've got a bit confused there, i ment the silencer in the centre section and not the silencer/backbox! ;) :P :D

Ah. Dunno then, won't be too loud as its not open. I dont know how loud your car is though, but it'll probably start to be a bit rude boy loud :(

Coolio :thumbsup:

Gonna get me another universal lambda and make the wires longer, so i can fit it further up the pipe.

B)

how loud r they just with an air filter and a de cat full stainless? cos i had a 04 corsa b4 this and it was like u needed about 3,500 revs b4 it sounded ote... r they nicely loud or horribly loud?

Minnnt

I remember 'tsgermany'(or something)saying that a local engineer was working on a turbocharger that would be pushing the yaris upto neat 200bhp!i would imagine this would not be on stock internals etc!and would require intercooler etc

CB :thumbsup:

sounds promising... :D but wud need sum serious wonga.... :ph34r: rob sum1 or wud probably need 2b a bank...

Minnnt

Followed this thread..........are you trolling Minnt?????

(You cant be serious)

See this link for definition of Trolling Trolling

A post (on a newsgroup, or other forum) that is solely intended to incite controversy or conflict or cause annoyance or offense.

I dont see any of the above ^^^... yet

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links