Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is This A Realistic Price For Me Ride?

shaf2000

OK guys, i've not had much luck in getting rid of my car without an engine. so i was thinking about dropping a new engine in there and then selling it for £3495. do you think that is a decent price for mine?

------------

here is the spec list:

Engine:

2.0 (3SGTE) SW20 - Twin EntryTurbo, Blitz Induction Kit, Decat, NGK Sparkplugs, LSD (Limited Slip Differential), 4 wheel ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System).

Bodywork:

Full bodykit consisting of: Bomex Sideskirts, Greddy Lip Spoiler, Toms Air Scoop, Phoenix Power Rear Splitters, OEM Rear Spoiler. Debadged with colour coded bumpstrips and bumpers.

Interior:

Chrome Race Pedals, Shortshift, 180MPH Speedo and UK conversion, Standard Black Cloth Interior

Suspension:

Lowering Springs (40mm Drop), OEM Bilstein Shock, OEM Calipers, Discs and Pads from (all taken from rev3), Standard 15inch Alloy Wheels (not the 18inch alloys shown in picture, as these are already sold)

Others:

This car comes with 6 Months MOT, recon engine with 40k on the clock and new cambelt. T-Bar (Great for the summer). Retracting Mirrors, Central Locking, Private number plate.

Issues:

The paintwork could do with mopping as very close up to a very picky person it does have some areas where it isnt immaculate (but again to stress this is to a very picky person, I think it looks absolutely fine).

The front splitter has scrapes to the underside because of it being so low.

There is no stereo in there at the moment but i could provide a Double DIN unit for installation.

The car does not come with the alloys shown in the picture as they are being sold seperately on eBay, but it will come with a set of 15 inch alloys with excellent tread on the tyres.

Contact Info

If you have any queries, please email me at shaf.sadiq@lsc.gov.uk

a couple of pics.

e8_3.JPG

b1_3.JPG

ec_3.JPG

98_3.JPG

------------------

For a nice example like this, i dont think im asking too much but i may be wrong. what do you think?

Also, if you can post it for sale on any other forums, that will be very kind of you :D

I'm guessing it's a rev 2 Shaf? If that's the case, then around £3500 is pretty good seeing as it has all the bodywork done, tidy 18's and even a double din stereo.

I'd go for it. :thumbsup:

I'm guessing it's a rev 2 Shaf? If that's the case, then around £3500 is pretty good seeing as it has all the bodywork done, tidy 18's and even a double din stereo.

I'd go for it. :thumbsup:

Earl, It's only got 15's now, but everything else is still absolutely mint. Been well looked after :D Well worth £3,500 comparing it to some of the sh*theaps in the trader! lol

Earl, It's only got 15's now, but everything else is still absolutely mint. Been well looked after :D Well worth £3,500 comparing it to some of the sh*theaps in the trader! lol

Yeah, I've seen Shaf's car a number of times. It's really nice. The last was at Japfest. It'll definately sell for £3500.

No probs mate :thumbsup:

it's a 1990 G reg, rev1 obviously... but it has all the upgardes to bring it up to the rev2 spec, shocks, brakes etc :)

nope the greddy exhaust has gone as well as a couple of other things. but it is still more or less the same. doesnt look as nice without the 18's obviously... which i have sold on eBay for £500 :)

well it is now officially in the autotrader now.

the numpty who was supposed to buy it on eBay sent me an email this morning saying he would give me 2k for it considering it needed a new engine. i responded by saying, you knew that it needed one before bidding so stop playing silly buggers and get lost :ffs:

So what has actually been sold off it Shaf?

Any chance of seeing it in the...err....metal again soon? lol

One of my close friends is looking to purchase a tubby quite soon...this may well be the one!

Dave!

rear lights, greddy exhaust, gauges and dials, ice, boost controller, wheels, steering wheel.

... but for the most part it's the same.

the only way you will ever see it again is if i dont sell it, then i will be rebuilding it and maybe making it better than before.... if thats possible :)

I presume the 3S-GTE is the same engine for all revisions, just the suspension/brakes etc are different?

Is it just the standard rev 1 lights that is in there at the moment?

I take it when you say the guages have gone, I presume the pillar pod also left with them?

yep, rev1 lights, pillar pod gone.

nope the rev3 3sgte engine is different and not compatible with rev1 and 2.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links