Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just One Reason Why This Is My Favourite

DeusMR2

yeah its a very bad format IMO..but i suppose some people may like it(?) Dont get me wrong though some of the advice people give there is mint - its just a shame that there are so many arguments all the time!

im sure we've got people like that on here too but as soon as anything controversial is posted, it gets removed.

the forum is not highly moderated anymore seeing as it is completely free.

99% of the people on there are good eggs... i have used it for years now and find the technical information and knowledge of the people there invaluable.

im sure we've got people like that on here too but as soon as anything controversial is posted, it gets removed.

the forum is not highly moderated anymore seeing as it is completely free.

99% of the people on there are good eggs... i have used it for years now and find the technical information and knowledge of the people there invaluable.

make it sound like moderators here get paid.

regardless of TOC being subscription or Free it would be exactly the same whether we take subscriptions or not.

Moderation stops people posting utter crap or board trolling and so on.

Thats what makes this board very friendly.

Made a good read!.. It seems amusing to read threads/replies like that on another forum. Reading something like that on TOC would disappoint me, big up the mod's :thumbsup:

ooh... bad jappy, tell tale :rolleyes:

Did you not read the thread he started last night before he went to bed?

Think I posted,

This thread was brought to you by the Jimlad Corp of Spam.. or something.

"posting utter crap or board trolling and so on"

And that is where the difference is....on IMOC ANYTHING but the norm is considered utter crap.....an example is the way the US guy's jump on the US board and search or ask about fuel pumps and see heaps of people rushing out and getting Supra fuel pumps for there MR2's as upgrades but if they searched properly they would see it's NOT an upgrade but side step & the stock MR2 pump can flow just as much. Because so many people have gone out and done it and up till recently it's seen as the "norm" they just take it and do it....same thing on IMOC, if it's not the common practice then it can't be a good idea and your WRONG full stop!!

See on here Iv'e found that you can have your say....provide what ever info you have to support it and then move on....IF those asking or reading wanna take the advice etc then they do and often say thanks but if they don't they just leave it be and do what they wanna do WITHOUT rubbishing the advice/idea....that's the main difference.

Anyway each to his own....this is my favorite board :P

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I cant believe that post! lol

It seems to go on for ages! I couldn't be ars*d to read it all but i read about 3/4's!

Some fair comments there, but BLATENTLY some people are just out for a "post war"!

Just a bunch of (most likely knowledgable) people, having a crack at each other. Gimps.

I don't see why people have to slate other's driving abilities. The way the thread started was fair, the guy made a comment on how the MR2 is built like a tank...He just used the wrong circumstance to describe it!

I hardly think its worth the 300 or so posts that have somehow acrued by people saying:

Poster number 1

"Your a c*ck"

Poster number 2

"Dont you mean "you're" a c*ck"?

Poster number 1

"You are a c*ck

Poster number 2

"Thanks"

Whats all that about?!

Loada crap TBH

(But it DID bring a smile to my face! :lol: )

The guys on IMOC need to take a chill pill me thinks. :blink:

It happens here too sometimes, depends on the people replying though :crybaby:

but the mods deal with it swiftly which is great :thumbsup:

It happens here too sometimes, depends on the people replying though :crybaby:

but the mods deal with it swiftly which is great  :thumbsup:

yeah but on here, like most forums it gets deleted before it gets out of hand.... which is good and bad. sometimes people need the freedom to express themselves and at other times, they just need to shut up.

where do you draw the line? who are you to judge?

to highlight this point, i put up a thread on another forum saying a board member owed me £150.... after 178 posts and 4000 views, the moderators removed the thread. obviously was a bit too controversial for them and i still havent got my money!

was it right to remove it?? .... i dont think so.... but obviously someone did!

I suppose that's what makes the moderator's on here so good (:lol:), as the board remains friendly, but peoples opinions still have an opportunity to be voiced! :)

sometimes people need the freedom to express themselves

Yep, and they can, it's called Gold! :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links