Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Single Wiper Conversion...

Jimlad

You don't need a kit....EVERYONE & I mean EVERYONE here in NZ went through this phase about 4 years back, every "boy racer" left right and centre took off one wiper and re-adjusted the remaining one so it was like that.....bombs and nice car's. That has come and gone and now those blue led lights in pairs in the front windows are the new thing :rolleyes:

IMO don't do it :P

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Hey, that guy's got the same CF spoiler I am trying to sell. Looks quite nice on the car actually. WHere'd you find that pic? Try that website it's on. Failing that, get a VW Scirocco mk1 wiper mech and get the rods off it/ experiment with bits of Mechanno. There isn't much to it really, you just gotta get the length and angle of the wiper wipe bar right. Thats where your Mechanno set comes in handy.

Please read carefully my previous reply. CF SPOILER. But, if someone does require a CF bonnet, I may also be able to help. I know someone who can import them from HK, for possibly a discounted price over normal retail, but I gotta double check with him if you do.

OH MY GOD!!

Why are you asking about single wiper conversions? its so Nova Chav stuff... apart from not being MOT friendly it's also sad!

Will this thread get deleted also? lol.

you can get a good quality border cf replica for £450 inc shipping from the states at the mo.

i just cant afford one :(

Personally, i wouldn't bother with a single wiper unless it lay flat against the bottom of the screen...

Dont like the one that sit right in the middle

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links