Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aaarrrggghhhhhh!

eep2nw

Had the unfortunate experience of having my front bumper 'scarred' by a 60ish granny who jumped the red lights last week.... now, my car is in the garage awaiting a quotation for the body work and also have them re-inspect the scraping noise problem. They should've been put off the roads... either driving too slowly, hogging the centre lane of the motorways and now, beating the red-lights at the junction!!! I think street-racers are even much more careful than them.....

A Merc shot a large stone into my windshield (sorry, windscreen) this morning leaving me with a massive chip - damn people driving on my road!

Whhooooaaahhh, sound pretty bad. Anyway, I've got a quote from the bodyshop and it's gonna cost £550 to have it fixed. I've also got a call earlier today from the dealer asking about the engine noise problem and so they've booked me in again next a week from now. I hope everything gets sorted out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links