Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Guys/gals Think Of This

breezer

Yeah, looks good. Not too flash. Cheap enough too so go for it!

I like part of the sales blurb... "Can be overpainted to colour match your car".

That's handy! :lol:

lol!! :lol: yeah!! im definately getting wing mirrors and colour coded! and then might buy that front dtm spoiler (above) but will have to wait to paint it!

I like it breezer. Not over the top but brings the car lower to the ground (visually) to give it a bit more of an aggressive look.

yeah i agree! but its still my dads car and im tight on cash!!

Well wait till u buy it off ur dad and then save up 4 top notch stuff! :thumbsup:

Makes more sense to me that way, 'my' car still isn't mine yet, I pay my mum a certain amount each month but I'm nearly there so mods should be coming thick and fast soon hopefully! :thumbsup:

Well wait till u buy it off ur dad and then save up 4 top notch stuff! :thumbsup:

Makes more sense to me that way, 'my' car still isn't mine yet, I pay my mum a certain amount each month but I'm nearly there so mods should be coming thick and fast soon hopefully! :thumbsup:

Or.. sell it and get a TS! :D

Or.. sell it and get a TS! :D

But all my current mods would seem like such a waste! :(

Might have both tho, u never know! :thumbsup:

yeah i can vouch for the quality of these as i had one on my old car. If you go to the RGM website there are loads of them for all cars. Fit was excellent on my Ibiza!

Too be honest they are a !Removed! bargain for that price. Why waste an extra 200+ just to have a veilside one, they still break as easy when you hit a badger or a rabbit! and the scraped doesnt sound as costly when you hit a kerb down tescos!

Gets the big :thumbsup: from me!

Check the rgm site (www.rgmstyling.com) before you buy this breezer mate, as Im pretty sure it doesnt have it on there anymore? (discontinued??)

Matt

if u do buy the parts but cant afford 2 have em sprayed... DON'T PUT THEM ON UR CAR!!! cos that just looks silly wen ppl have a big massively expensive kit but cant wait 2 get it on their car but cant pay for it 2 b colour coded... tack.

Minnnt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links