Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For Attention Of Anyone.......

drb5

Today, i decided to go ahead with fitting the second lambda sensor!

All has gone swimmingly and no light is on(was on before work commenced ;) ), although if anyone is wondering about performance gain's, i expect, if any, it will be a gradual increase, but i'm not expecting much.

We shall see what she's pushing a week on Saturday, when she goes on the rollers at Dastek! :thumbsup:

B)

Nice 1 mate, who's doing it? Is it and long and expensive job? And is ur manifold still cracked?

Fixed the manifold straight away, bud. Was just the bracket fixing, so welded up no probs!

I've already done the lambda too! Done it by simply taking out the old one(unclips under the centre console at handbrake lever), cutting the wires and soldering in an extra length of wire for each of the 4 wires, coming from the lambda, to the clip. This made the whole thing, long enough, to take it right up to near enough the opposite side from the other lambda! Drilled a whole, found a boss with the right size threads to fit the lambda plug itself, welded it in situ, added some Gun Gum, for added sealability(nice word, eh?! :D ) and took the wire along the side of the exhaust heat shield. Pugged in the wire and replaced the Battery terminal....SORTED! :thumbsup:

I love it when a plan comes together! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links