Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Central Locking Problem ? ? ?

ToyotaTosh

Its never happened b4 tho... passenger side locks and unlocks, but drivers side opens only drivers door and alarm goes off? ? ?

its ok when i came home from work, but i went to go out a few hours after and it started playing up!!!

any ideas whats happening there? ? :help:

Sounds like your Alarm is playing up, I'd check your Door Lock control relay first.

Then phone the people who installed your alarm; and get them to fix it.

Hey Kidder, see you are a scouser eh, same here lar. Where bouts are ya? Is there anything special about your car like? Maybe its about ripe for the picking eh. You know them scally's lar. Esp. round Tocky way.

Hey Kidder, see you are a scouser eh, same here lar. Where bouts are ya? Is there anything special about your car like? Maybe its about ripe for the picking eh. You know them scally's lar. Esp. round Tocky way.

iam yeah haha!!! me car is standard so far, had it since January, ive only bought crystal bumper lights and the small wing repeaters.....had to buy those chrome bulbs that flash amber for the front cos amber ones have wonky pins!!!

but iam plannin to get a few things done on it soon, nothin mad tho, i like the simple touch lol

Sounds like your Alarm is playing up, I'd check your Door Lock control relay first.

Then phone the people who installed your alarm; and get them to fix it.

its the standard Toyota alarm and i still use the key to open it !!!!

its okay passenger side but not the driver side ? ? ? :cacker:

iam stumped !! :wacko:

Happened to mine years ago - was a microswitch in the drivers door as I recall. I got it sorted quite cheaply when it was in for a service.

Happened to mine years ago - was a microswitch in the drivers door as I recall. I got it sorted quite cheaply when it was in for a service.

thanks !!! i'll have a look at the weekend

IVE FOUND IT TO BE THE CAP BEHIND THE BARREL OF THE LOCK, THE CONTACTS ARENT WORKIN SO A NEW ONE FROM TOYOTA HAS COST ME £20....NOT BAD EH !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links