Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

b45h

Been looking for insurance quotes this week been nothing but crazy quotes got a years no claim on the twinny, clean license car garaged/sometimes on driveway, cat1 cobra alarm, no silly mods, just a Ss exhaust and set of alloys.

Last year paid £850 which I thought was a fair price since it was the first time driving on my own name, this week cheapest quote was for a £1021, Norwich U, Churchill, Asda, Virgin, Swinton, AA, Rac, Frizzel, Admiral, More than etc

“At least ***** Turpin !Removed! a mask” ya know what I mean nothing but ball busting *****s

Any decent places please members

Tesco are the best at the minute.

Saying that you only know how good your insurance is when you make a claim.

Try Adrian Flux.

Yep gotta be Adrian Flux. I was paying £334 a year with them. They gave me a nice discount (10%ish) for being a TOC member as well!

Their number is 08700 692202 :thumbsup:

[QUOtheow old are you m8]

I'm 26 years old but been driving under my dad's for last 5 years.

Tried ADMIRAL P_Jazzy mate there was probably the best qoute up to know of £753 fully comp the rest r crazy money quotes

Tried Adrian Flux best they could do was £1100 fully comp

Waiting for my second years quote from tesco then go from there

cheers Bash

Stick your mum on the policy as a named driver...The premiums go down usually if you do this. ( don't know why, they just do. )

It's up to you if she ever gets to drive it though !

Rich

While on the subject of insurrance does anybody know about a firm called 'Elephant' (strange name!).This year I insured one of my cars with them and they do seem to be happy enough with modifications (providing you tell them, be honest etc.).

Used to insure all my vehicles with Norwich Union direct but couldn't agree with what 'value' would be on certain older cars if (god forbid) there was ever a 'write off' situation.

While on the subject of insurrance does anybody know about a firm called 'Elephant' (strange name!).This year I insured one of my cars with them and they do seem to be happy enough with modifications (providing you tell them, be honest etc.).

Used to insure all my vehicles with Norwich Union direct but couldn't agree with what 'value' would be on certain older cars if (god forbid) there was ever a 'write off' situation.

Funnily enough, I work for Norwich Union. Not in the car insurance side of things though. Even with my 30% staff discount, they still cost more than alot of other companies.

Elephant are suposed to be pretty good! :thumbsup:

I'm with elephant.co.uk for the third year running this year, they're part of admiral.

All mods disclosed, wife included fully comp, free windscreen - £300 :D

Top one for elephant.co.uk

The best quote without a doubt

£577 third party fire and theft

£753 fully comp

The rest of the companies can't even come close to this, will have to wait and see what Tesco are like for next year but elephant top at the moment including mods.

nice one lads :thumbsup:

Stick your mum on the policy as a named driver...The premiums go down usually if you do this. ( don't know why, they just do. )

It's up to you if she ever gets to drive it though !

Rich

I have to agree, this does work. It seems the older the female driver, the lower the premium goes! It only works if you have just one additional driver who is a female with good driving experience (i.e. over 9 years).

Try it by adding your mum or something to one of your previous quotes, as Boro Sera said, she doesn't have to drive the car ever :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links