Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strange Noise From T-sport Engine

dannyb999

after a bit of use, i hear a very quick and repepative sqeeky beep noises from the car. if i rev it, as the its revs the squeek gets faster and slows down as the revs do. any idea what this is? could it be fanbelt or something? it starts fine with no squeels even when cold. just seems to do it after ive been driving it..

danny

I've known a few people with this problem. Myself included. I haven't heard it for months now though (the dreaded sqeak).

After reading posts about a few people with the same problem (and that fact that it comes and goes) I don't believe its anything serious, just a noise.

You can take it to Toyota but they will probably say there is nothing wrong.

That exact same thing happened to me. I took it to the dealer, and there was something wrong with the clutch. Apparently those "hi rev take offs" damaged something.... They replaced it, and it was covered by the warranty... even though they new it was because of racing !!! :rolleyes:

By the way, they said it was nothing serious, that I could wait till the next scheduled check, but I just hated the noise.... So i got it done right away....\

Hope it helps!!!! :thumbsup:

That exact same thing happened to me. I took it to the dealer, and there was something wrong with the clutch. Apparently those "hi rev take offs" damaged something.... They replaced it, and it was covered by the warranty... even though they new it was because of racing !!! :rolleyes:

By the way, they said it was nothing serious, that I could wait till the next scheduled check, but I just hated the noise.... So i got it done right away....\

Hope it helps!!!! :thumbsup:

Don't think thats my problem. I haven't heard it for months. If it was the clutch it'd be an ongoing thing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links