Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bah Got Problems With Mr2

BLOODUK

Just did a night drive to a friends house and noticed my dash lights hadnt come on, i then started getting flashed by some guy i pulled over thinking wtf do you want, But the guy politly explained my tail lights are not working. Very nice person i laughed and said **** neither are my dash lights, and said thanks.

:thumbsup:

But still do you think it could be a fuse thats gone? as both my tail lights AND dash lights are not coming on, headlights work fine as does break lights and reverse lights

yea sounds like a simple fuse problem m8, just look in the fuse box for any instructions... although someone will probably be along shortly to tell u which fuse(s) to check for breaks

think the ones under the front bonnet deal with a lot of the lights ..

Blood, I had this same thing two weeks ago. It turned out to be the band expander behind my radio/CD unit was shorting against the frame of the car. The fuse you're looking for is located in the driver side footwell.

i have no idea where it would be in the footwell in an mr2 but it's usually on the underside of the dash :o

Nope couldnt see anything it maybe cause im very tired, but i found a compartment opened it up and it contained a note with the chassi number of my car , not the fuse i was looking for :lol:

The fuse you're looking for is located in the driver side footwell.

hmmm cant seem to find it :blink:

Get yourself a torch. It's hard to find. Basically, the panel in the drivers footwell (right hand side) is a part cover for it. Put your hand on the top of the panel and you'll feel it.

Bit of a sod to get to though.

Cheers earl, was just checking a site and found someone with the same problem as me

http://www.bcmr2.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=393

2) it came to my attention that there were 3 fuse boxes. all this time, i kept checking the only 2 (front and back) i thought existed.. i was wondering why i cant find a fuse at the drivers side, for most cars have it.. but my box was covered with so much junk(wires and wires) that it was invisible and hard to reach.

3) replaced the 7.5 amp fuse.

Lmao exactly the same thing i did , but yet to replace amp fuse ;)

Thanks earl it was the fuses in the driver sided, bottom right fuse had blown

so im going out now to get one.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

edit : yep rear lights and dashboard is working fine :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links