Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rev 3 Or Rev 6 Centre Panel

mr2nut123

i want to do the same and spray the panel white, then put a chrome mk3 mr2 badge on instead of the white one

Get someone on here to photoshop the pic of mine to see how it looks in white :thumbsup:

lol jappy might take u up on that if my panel gets ********ed up and i cut into it too far. im well gonna try it tho, im pretty sure no1 else will have sprayed the panel to colour code :) should be good rare mod if i do it properly

and yeah rico gud idea. if any1 on here is good with photoshop take one of my mr2 pics and try colouring it white for me :D

3241.jpg

heres a better pic with more light for some1 to try. also make the Badge a chromy colour :)

ur good with photoshop arent u jappy, im sure ive seen u do sum stuff on other posts. giv it a shot with that pic ive uploaded mate :D

lol.. I'm gonna go and make food and watch a film!!....

Really need a pic that is taken with a digital camera as the resolution/contrast is poor!

Are you saying my camera is ****??

I notice jesus has been watching this post for about 5 mins...

Wonder what he's doing?? ;)

:( japppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy. go on lad, just av a go sod the film, u can get sum food i SUPPOSE lol :lol:

i did the same thing for my lexus lights, was pretty easy mod to do, just used a dremel and made my way in on the sides.

just don't go too far!

I did it with mine mate... very simple, just trim the ends till it fits!

568586_26_full.jpg

i think of all the rear end combinations available that this is the best :thumbsup: , i don't dislike the stock rev1 & 2 setup mind :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links